PS2, Gran Turismo 4, Logitech Driving Force Pro, Dual Shock, Mem Card, Network Adapt!

dak125

Limp Gawd
PS2 Package is sold!

I have the quintesential Gran Turismo 4 pack for sale. As of now I want to sell it as a whole and I'd like for someone to pick everything up to avoid the ridiculous shipping costs. Here's whats included:

-PS2 that I bought specifically for Gran Turismo. I bought it used and it works flawlessly.
-1 Dual Shock Controller-Sony Brand
-1 Sony Brand 8mb memory card
-1 Sony Network Adapter
-Gran Turismo 4 that was bought on the 23rd with receipt.
-Logitech Driving Force Pro that is literally 1 hour old. I bought it, opened it, used it for an hour and that was it. This is THE wheel for racing games, bar none.
-Tony Hawk 4 for free.

It would cost you at least $285 to replicate what I'm offering. I would like to see $245 (OBO) out of this deal. The shipping would kill the deal so I'd prefer someone to pick it up (Chicago area). I will ship it if someone is willing to cover ALL of the shipping costs.

Any questions or comments feel free to post or PM me. Thanks!

Non free email: dak[at]digitaluprising.org
Heatware
Ebay Feedback

Give me a shout if you're willing to sell just GT4 and the Memory card. Bump for you for now!!!

let me know if you'll sell just the wheel. I might be interested.

And that's a nice price for the package :)

I will say that if someone is interested in all the specific parts then I have no problems selling the stuff. My only issue is the shipping. The wheel came in a rather large box and it's quite heavy, if whoever wants to purchase each item is aware of this and has no issues paying those freight costs I have no problems with parting everything out.

But, someone interested in the bundle will take precedent. Thanks for the comments pointdablame :).

Did you hate GT4 or something? I'm rather addicted to it myself. I play it at my friend's house quite a bit. :p

noooooooooooo! i have been watching these forums like a damned hawk waiting for GT4 to show up.
i already have a ps2. if end up parting out the package pleeeeeeaaase let me know, i want GT4 really bad! (if you would rather trade than get cash for it, i have some cool lcds for trade here too...)

cryogenic said:
Did you hate GT4 or something? I'm rather addicted to it myself. I play it at my friend's house quite a bit. :p

That was my problem. I literally didn't leave my house once the weekend I bought the game and wound up completing 25% of it in a matter of days. It is without a doubt the greatest racest game ever created.

Kerri, if I decide to sell just the game I'll let you know.

Thanks for the interest and kind words.

For the night/morning crowd. It's heading to ebay tomorrow most likely if no one's committing.

Back