PS3 160 GB $295.88 with $50 Amazon credit

I'm very tempted.

I been wanting to purchase a PS3 since the beginning of Dec. and saved up just enough to purchase one. To bad by the time I did save up, the deal they had back around Christmas with the $100 gift credit was expired and have been waiting for a similar or better deal ever since.

The PS3 is approaching the magic price I'm waiting for.

Personally I thought the hottest deal, so far, for the PS3 was a few weeks ago when Target & Walmart were giving out $100 gift cards with a purchase of a PS3 160Gb. I bit on that deal and I do like the PS3 a lot. I have a 360 as well and I find myself using the PS3 more often. It's still one of the best Blu-ray players on the market and it's better as a media server than the 360, imho. Just don't buy Black Ops for it! It plays like garbage on the PS3...it's much much better on the 360!

If amazon offers the $100 gift card again instead of this $50 one I will jump on this. Until then I will just wait.

i got the PS3 when bestbuy was giving away $100 gift card a couple of weeks ago..the only problem I have is that I cannot find anything worth buying at best buy with the gift card

Back