PS3 60 GB, MGS4, Abit IC7G Socket 478, 8800 GTS 640 (sold) -- Make an offer!

MrMetal_53

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all. I've got a few things for sale, and I will be posting pictures later this weekend. I've got heat under "mrmetal_53." On to the merchandise :D

I'm willing to look into trades for AT&T smart phones

60 gig PS3 - PRICE DROP -- $365 shipped or $395 shipped with MGS4 (preferred)
Comes with controller, power cable, and usb connector (not the original usb cable that came with the console, but one that was purchased from MonoPrice). Console HD reformatted, running FW 2.42.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - PRICE DROP -- $42
Game is in perfect condition. It was played through and beaten once, and has been sitting in its case since. It was a very fun game, and now it needs a new home.

ABIT IC7-G Socket 478 Motherboard - SOLD
Motherboard was used for probably around a year before I upgraded to AMD X2 set-up. In great condition, just a little dusty from lack of use. Comes with driver CD and raid floppy (what is a floppy disk, anyway?), IDE cable, floppy cable, two SATA cables, a 20 to 24 pin PS cable, SATA power cable, and floppy power cable. No I/O plate (can't find it :( )

EVGA 8800 GTS 640 MB - SOLD
Has been taken very good care of. Was running for ~1 year stock, and then about half a year at 590/915 if I'm not mistaken. Never had any problems with it, but since I bought an HD4870, its gotta go :) Comes in original box, with all cables and accessories. Only thing missing is the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic game (I can't find it).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM. I'm willing to budge a little on prices, and I will be shipping from 93117 (Goleta, CA).

is the ps3 one of the backward compatible ps3s? will it play ps1 and ps2 games?

Yes sir, it will. It has complete backwards compatibility, meaning it can play EVERY PS2 game ever made. This is due to the fact that it does hardware emulation; it actually has a PS2 chip inside. As far as I know, all PS3s can play PSone games.

Yes sir, it will. It has complete backwards compatibility, meaning it can play EVERY PS2 game ever made. This is due to the fact that it does hardware emulation; it actually has a PS2 chip inside. As far as I know, all PS3s can play PSone games.

Wrong it plays 99% ever made haha

Nice PS3 I have the same one myself :)

Back