PS3 + ??? = Mouse/Keyboard Control (what do I get to use mouse/keyboard on PS3?)

crhscoog

Gawd
How do I use keyboard and mouse for PS3? Do I plug them into usb ports and am good to go? Or do I have to buy something else for it to work?

I have seen some logitech keyboards designed for PS3 but am not planning to buy it because I would rather use a normal keyboard/mouse to save money unless I have to buy the logitech or w/e.

I live in Katy (near Houston), Texas, United States if it helps :D

It really depends on the game. The only game in my library that currently uses the Mouse and Keyboard is UT3. Other then that it's only simple web browsing.

But yes, all you have to do is plug in the keyboard/mouse to the usb and go. I don't know about them all but even my current Razer mouse and Razer Keyboard is compatible

Hmm.. on youtube I see something about "XFPS RATEUP FOR PS3"... theres also a videos of ppl using it for COD4 and other games.. ima check on it some more... any comments on this thing?

edit: so at amazon.com they have it for $100. yikes..

That's only for the 360 unless you're referring to the Splitfish

XFPS RATEUP FOR PS3 @ amazon.com

The splitfish looks tempting though because of its $60 compared to the XFPS RateUp $100. What are ya'lls impression on the two?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back