PS3 Sony DualShock 3 Wireless Controller $38.49 + Free Shipping

conchimdada

Limp Gawd
Amazon has Sony PS3 Dual-Shock 3 Wireless Controller (with RUMBLE) for $38.49 + FREE SHIPPING. *NOTE* you can get the controller for $35 shipped if you are an ECA member. Joining ECA is free.

HOW TO JOIN ECA
1. Click here and register an account
2. Check your email for confirmation link, and click on it
3. Check out, enter coupon code GIMAG
Note, a valid credit card is required to register the account, and it will be charged a then-current membership fee after 1 year passes, unless cancelled

* Highly-sensitive motion sensing system; Bluetooth operation
* Supports up to 7 wireless controllers at once

Sales Tax: WA,ND,KS, KY, NY states only

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I live in Seattle, WA :(. Amazon's deals are always reversed once I reach the "tax estimate" page

That's a really good deal. I just got a PS3 as well, but I'll be damned if I can find any good games that require a second controller.

Recommendations? (Sadly, I'm not a fan of Street fighter like games)

do they even make WIRED ps3 controllers?

You can just plug in the charging wire and play wired. Though I guess that defeats the purpose. There are third party controllers that are wired as well.

So Little Big Planet huh? May have to check that out. Thanks Panzer for a real answer :)

Novel concept. How much is this game "Playing with a friend" and is there a demo?

Fight Night (FN3) and UFC are best played with friend(s) and a 12 (24) pack. Any of the typical sports titles are better vs a human. However, I guess that depends if you have friends or not, novel concept?

You can just plug in the charging wire and play wired. Though I guess that defeats the purpose. There are third party controllers that are wired as well.

So Little Big Planet huh? May have to check that out. Thanks Panzer for a real answer :)

Make sure to get the newly released "Game of the year" edition, it has some extra free packs (maps and such..)

Fight Night (FN3) and UFC are best played with friend(s) and a 12 (24) pack. Any of the typical sports titles are better vs a human. However, I guess that depends if you have friends or not, novel concept?

Guess you failed the part where I said I didn't like Street Fighter like games. Going to chalk "reading comprehension" up there with the other novel concepts you've brought to the table.

You and your 12 pack can play the mindless button mashers for me.

Back