PSC 750 Scanner failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bball0076

n00b
im having a problem with my printer each time i try to print or scan something, and error comes up saying scanner failure? and ideas on how to fix it

first... post in the right forum :p

what kind of printer did u try reinstalling the drivers?

we need more info

all the drivers are installed and everything, i think a year a go or so my pc crashed and it took everything with it, since then i haven;t installed it untill a few weeks ago

maybe uninstall the drivers and download some new ones

maybe some more info could help?

HP drivers are VERY finicky...download the new ones plus software and just keep un/re-install untill it works...thats the best i could tell you.

Check to make sure the scanner is not "locked", there should be a switch somewhere on the machine to unlock it. The PSC 750 is pretty old, it may just be dead.

bball0076 said:
so wuts the purpose of this link, can i get some more details of possible
it very simple...you download the console, run it from command prompt, in the config use roftranspo as the username, team number is 33, and set as a service. Then restart and you will be set :) oh and dont worry that you CPU time is 100%...that means its working :)

now now, don't lead him astray. he can pick whatever user name he wants, as long as it is rogue_jedi. and not rouge... that's happened often enough.

plus, duster, the correct sentence would be 'no you're not' - if you're gonna get him to fold, at least use proper grammar.

wrt the scanner... um... new ones can be found cheap? i know mine was free...

the black knight always triumphs!

rogue_jedi said:
now now, don't lead him astray. he can pick whatever user name he wants, as long as it is rogue_jedi.
ok Vin Diesel :p

I recently had a problem with printer drivers--somehow, one of the files got corrupted. I had to delete some of the driver files, then reinstall the drivers to get it to work again.

I would suggest googling it. I'm sure you're not the only one who's had this problem

This has to be the only thread in the history of DC that Mary brought on-topic.... :rolleyes: :D

To the OP, you might want to post about your problem over here.

AtomicMoose said:
This has to be the only thread in the history of DC that Mary brought on-topic.... :rolleyes: :D

To the OP, you might want to post about your problem over here.

is thata good thing or a bad thing also
mary?!!?

bball0076 said:
is thata good thing or a bad thing also
mary?!!?
dont worry about it...if you think too much about it....your head MIGHT just explode :)

FOR THE HORDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back