PSN Flash Sale Till 9am 12/23

LurkerLito

2[H]4U
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...d&utm_campaign=Feed:+PSBlog+(PlayStation.Blog

Angry Birds Star Wars (PS4) 44.99
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (PS Vita) 19.99
Batman Arkham Origins (PS3) 29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3) 44.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition (PS3) 99.99
Lego Marvel Superheroes (PS4) 39.99
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) 14.99
Soulcalibur II HD Online (PS3) 9.99
Tearaway (PS Vita) 17.99
The Amazing Spider-Man (PS Vita) 35.99
Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4) 14.99
WWE 2K14 (PS3) 39.99
XCOM: Enemy Within (PS3) 24.99

Grabbed Tearaway for myself. I had it backordered on Amazon and canceled it now thanks to this flash sale. I am considering the Batman Vita game, but I am a bit on the fence about it because it's 2.5d and not an open world like Arkham Origins

**Also if you put $50 in your PSN wallet using paypal, you will get a $10 code on PSN if done by 12/23 : http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/paypal

This... this is a damn shame.
and Tearaway at bomba price... a damn shame indeed...
Is this the Angry Birds game that I got free from Starbucks on my iPhone? Is there anything more dramatic about it? More levels might be cool, but unless it has 15^nth levels, I cannot understand this.

Angry Birds Star Wars for Ps4 comes with an additional 20 levels and a multiplayer mode..so take that for what it is worth.

This... this is a damn shame.
and Tearaway at bomba price... a damn shame indeed...

I am a big star wars nerd...but I loathe the angry birds genre rip off of so many classic franchises that came before (worms, tanks....so many). It's as if a bejeweled clone was selling for $45 imo.

I just choose to pretend this abomination does not exist and I immediately change the subject if someone mentions it. So..how about that 50% off ratchet and clank? I heard it's a short game, but for $15, it sounds like a reasonable deal to me. I couldn't hold back no matter how broke I am after Christmas splurging.

I'm pretty disappointed in the ps4 section I've got 40 in my wallet now and it looks like it's gonna stay there too

Might pick up Soul Calibur for the good old time if I remember when I get home.

Back