PSP Combo and Comp Hardware FS thread

mrkram

Gawd
-EDIT-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------- Fatality Professional Headset------- Final price drop 7/11/07 20
I just got these at WSVG(world series of video games) Louisville and have no use for them since i already have Sennheiser HD 280 PRO headphones.
Info

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD | SOLD | SOLD | SOLD | SOLD |
------- MSI 865PE Neo2-P version 2 ------- 45 shipped price drop to 38 shipped july 1st 2007
Just got this board back from RMA a couple of months ago, never had use for it though. In great shape and is under warranty. This was one of the best socket 478 overclockers.
MSI
------- BFG 7800gs------- Final price drop 110 shipped 7/11/07
This is a great card that we've had in my brothers AGP system for a while now but its time to retire it. It has a lifetime warranty and the buyer will get the original receipt/proof of purchase of the card. It is in great shape and runs games great.
BFG

forgot to post HEAT/EBAY reference

Gotta clear out some of my old computer parts to pay for my upcoming trip to dallas so these items will be priced to move, offers are welcome.

------PSP COMBO PACK------- Final price drop to 145 shipped
This includes a PSP(2.80 firmware) bought at best buy when they launched that has gotten barley any use.
It is in EXCELLENT condition w/ barley any scratches on the screen or unit. Play time on the unit is in the low 20 hours if that. It comes with a metal carrying case made by Intec. The carrying case comes with a game holder, car charger/adapter(Great for road trips), and wrist band. Included with the system is the charger, media control atatchment(stop, play, volume control), USB cord to hook up to your pc, headphones(stock psp headphones), 3 games( Mercury, Metal Gear Solid digital graphic novel game, and Need for speed underground rivals, the sampler disc, battery, 32 mb media card that came with the system, and the Spider man movie that came with the first batch of PSP's. The need for speed game has a loose umd holder but it still works great - other then that this system is in like Brand new condition. I had the replacement plan on it but the warranty just ran out 3/29/07. I can't post pics because i dont have a digital camera but if you are at all not satisfied with the condition of the Unit then i will issue a refund and pay for shipping.

It may help you if you post what firmware is currently loaded on the PSP. If it is anything below 3.51 it is downgradable.

just got back from dallas bump - Price drops and the psp's firmware is version 2.80

Back