PSP game pictures

JR_Rider

Gawd
since im getting my psp tomorrow in a gamestop in a mall at 8 am tomorrow and am going straight from there to NC 8-9 hours away i want to make sure i got my copy of twisted metal
DCP01233.jpg

DCP01234.jpg

DCP01235.jpg

DCP01236.jpg

DCP01237.jpg

DCP01238.jpg

DCP01240.jpg

DCP01241.jpg

DCP01243.jpg

now the game is back in the plastick lol, just cut a line in the top, slid it out, put it back in, just goes to show you how good imma take care of my psp

yea dude.. that bag is awesome!!!! and that bed cover too!!!!! haha

anyways... i am getting up at 6 tomorrow to go to walmart (skipping school) to get a psp.

hopefully i can get one....

nice to see some other people getting twisted metal.

The two launch games im getting are
-Twisted Metal
-Lumines.

Im hopimg mercury will come out soon and I would also like to see what the bomb game is like. I think the PSP could be a great system for puzzle games. I am going to hold my judgement on GTA and Metal Gear Acid untill I play them and hopefully GT4 Mobile will be out soon.

i have a super super crappy webcam but i took pictures of all the stuff i have so far

first off, my lovely cardboard psp for me to play with untill tomorrow morning

boardpsp.jpg

wipeout pure

frontwipeout.jpg

inside wipeout

inwipeout.jpg

lumines

inlumines.jpg

my car adapter :p

plug.jpg

when you get a chance to try wipeout pure tell me if its any good because I am thinking about buying it. I wont get my PSP till friday because I have school and work on Thursday.

PS: can you also tell me what you think of lumines

i will if i can remember to stop playing for a while :p

i'll also be getting untold legends as soon as it comes in stock. we havent gotten it in yet, although we were supposed to today.

If you're playing with a cardboard PSP until the actual one comes out, it's time to get out of the basement and enjoy that blazing source of light we call The Sun.

Torgo said:
If you're playing with a cardboard PSP until the actual one comes out, it's time to get out of the basement and enjoy that blazing source of light we call The Sun.
LOL

Now I need a new keyboard ... hahaha

Back