PSP Slim $144.49AC @ Dell w/free shipping

Wouldn't make much of a difference from the 2000 vs 3000 series.

Pretty much any new 2000 series has the same motherboard as the 3000 series which is unhackable (for now...).

Might as well grab the 3000 series for the better LCD screen.

3000 screen vs 2000 screen being 'better' is a matter of opinion. They both have benefits in certain games.

Internesting, they are still finding ways to make them unhackable lol.

I have a hacked origional PSP I don't even use....What a waste of money it was.

Pretty much any new 2000 series has the same motherboard as the 3000 series which is unhackable (for now...).

The psp 3000 has been hackable since gripshift came out and even the most recent firmware is hackable using a tiff exploit. So if you're looking for homebrew and emulators, there's no reason to go for a 2000 over a 3000 that I know of.

they are now both hackable as long as they dont have the 5.50 firmware.

Decent deal if you're looking for a psp, HOWEVER:

*OPINION*

Think long and hard before you get a psp. I bought my psp 1000 long ago, and hated it.
even hacked its just not really worth it. Unless you really enjoy playing classic game roms, or PS1 games that you've played to death. Pretty sad when you end up playing SNES games on it more than psp games. My psp has been collecting dust for a long time now, I occasionally break it out, but I have really yet to find any worthwhile games.

any suggestions?

Sell it for a DS. :(

The DS at least has new games for it.

And the PSP doesn't? Patapon 2 just came out.

If you want a PSP, get one. If I had the monies I would have one. If you don't want one, don't get it.

i have 3 pc's, an xbox360, a wii, an n64, a ds, a commodore 64 , an atari 5200 and a psp. except for tf2 on the pc, i play the psp the most.

Decent deal if you're looking for a psp, HOWEVER:

*OPINION*

Think long and hard before you get a psp. I bought my psp 1000 long ago, and hated it.
even hacked its just not really worth it. Unless you really enjoy playing classic game roms, or PS1 games that you've played to death. Pretty sad when you end up playing SNES games on it more than psp games. My psp has been collecting dust for a long time now, I occasionally break it out, but I have really yet to find any worthwhile games.

any suggestions?

Well, you could at least play better games like Syphon Filter (old, I know), God of War (Chain of Olympus), Patopon 2, Final Fantasy, Killzone, and Resistance.

don't even need one, but at this price it'd be worth it just to have something to occupy the time while taking the Browns to the Super Bowl.

Well, I bought a psp fat long time ago for a bit overprice just to be able to hack it.

What I could tell you, it took me 3 days to download every single psp usa game out there from usenet. I did it this week because I was bored.

I bricked my psp trying to code new stuff before and the magic battery works fine.

Console systems for me are quite useless. I think because I have a computer. The psp games only takes about 200 GB of space. Wii games took me 2.5 TB of space.

I don't really play both consoles at all. I just have it. The NDS which i don't even have the games takes like 10 gb of space i think.

I bet there is a type of magic battery for the newer models. just sony isnt letting people release it to public.

Back