Q6600 - Which stepping did you get?

Oh happy days! .. finally got invoice from ncixus

Barcode: 22211 157050 146 S/N: BX80562Q6600SLACR 07-27-07 02:20 PM

time to update bios

:D

NCIX really need to update their order processing systems. When something does get shipped, it gets scanned into the computer system and this should immediately reflect on the order page and an email should be sent.

Instead, they'll tell you it has shipped but the status takes upto a day to update.

I chose Express Delivery (c$ 30), to ship my q6600, two evga 8800ultra SLI, evga 680i and pc power & cooling 750w.

it arrived in two days. (ontario)

you need to understand the fact that they are busy and ship to a lot of ppl. Going in 6 days im still patiently waiting for my parts. And i spent $1700 .

dont get all in a huff because you cant wait a week to receive a processor. come on seriously.

Children these days.... :D They want it all and a bag a chips as well as a blowjob.And still they are never satisfied.As far as I know the 9.99 Expresss Shipping option
is ONLY available to Canadian residents.

Oh,and by the by,my sig g0 is a L723A765 pack date of 7/12/07.The second one is g0 L723A930,pack date of 7/13/07.Ordered days apart.

you need to understand the fact that they are busy and ship to a lot of ppl. Going in 6 days im still patiently waiting for my parts. And i spent $1700 .

dont get all in a huff because you cant wait a week to receive a processor. come on seriously.

I agree with Dave completely on this. That long of a wait for email confirmation or shipment?

Your quote of "they are busy" is complete bogus. Many other services (I'm positive) handle more business than NCIX and are able to operate normally. Yes, normally--standards dictate what we come to expect, and when they fall short we (of course) have a right to complain about it.

Did anyone use canada post for shipping? Is there tracking system accurate because according to it my package has been in a sorting plant for two days.

lol it will say that untill it is at your door. i have sent a few things out for ebay with them. moet useless tracking numbers ever.

I ordered on 7/25 and am waiting for mine to ship. I had hoped it would have shipped yesterday for delivery today, but it is sitting on the last step of the order processing. I hope that it'll ship today for delivery on Monday.

Just got my confirmation e-mail.

Barcode: 22211 156996 466S/N: BX80562Q6600SLACR

I'll get mine delivered on Monday!!! Unfortunately, I will be out of town on business Monday thru Thursday, so I can't even see or touch it till Thursday night!!!

SLACR!!! mine just shipped from NCIXUS.com
I emailed them after i ordered about getting a G0 ...their reply
"Your order should be processed shortly, however we cannot make any guarantees that you'll recieve the g0 stepping as it's still possible you'll recieve a b3 version. You'll receive an email with the order tracking information the evening your order is shipped out. Thanks!

Bastards have still yet to ship mine. Well, needless to say I will not be ordering from them again in the future.

Son of a b****!! I spent the extra money to get it from NCIX and I get this crap: BX80562Q6600SL9UM Hopefully the email is just wrong..

Wipes tears of joy from eyes.

Barcode: 22211 157050 260 S/N: BX80562Q6600SLACR

Ordered 7-25-07
Shipped 7-27-07

Ordered mine from NCIX today and got my shipping invoice today. S/N: BX80562Q6600SLACR

Welcome to the club "Suckered by NCIX"

How has anyone been suckered? Anyone with a brain knows that if you order during the first week of the switch over from B3 to G0 that you are gambling on what you'll end up with. If a company like Tank Guys is willing to guarantee you a G0 and you absolutely needed a G0 then you should have ordered there.

No where has NCIX promised anything. It's a crap shoot at this stage. If someone ends up with a B3 and it overclocks like a chump instead of a champ then dump it on EBay for a loss and move on but don't bitch about it. People that gamble on the stepping of a processor the first day it starts shipping are dumb. People that complain about their own greed and stupidity are dumber than dumb and people that froth at the mouth phoning everyone, everywhere trying to get one of these things right NOW are a couple of notches below that and need to get a life.

Congratulations to all the users that took the risk, got lucky and won the G0 lottery and are overclocking their new processor like a mofo. :cool:

How has anyone been suckered? Anyone with a brain knows that if you order during the first week of the switch over from B3 to G0 that you are gambling on what you'll end up with. If a company like Tank Guys is willing to guarantee you a G0 and you absolutely needed a G0 then you should have ordered there.

QFT.

NCIX did not "sucker" anyone in as their reps were saying that there is still a chance of getting a B3 instead of a G0 and they couldn't guarantee it. Hell, even if you get a G0, there's still a chance it could be a dud G0. It's all a gamble, and NCIX didn't state they were guaranteeing G0s. In fact, he's probably one of the many here who unluckily got quoted B3 instead of G0, whereas many of us have gotten G0 quoted on invoice.

If your going to put down a great company like NCIX GTFO please. honestly grow up.

You think its their fault your not getting a g0 ?? please. They are not "hand selected to choice preference"

The shipper just grabs the order puts it together for shipment. Do you think he cares what you get? He cares that you get it as fast as he can send it out the door.

I think some people in here have no common sense at all. If you dont get a g0 quad then why dont you RMA it and order another? I know they dont do exchanges, just RMA the cpu. And hope to get a g0 stepping next time you order.

Fact of the matter some of you need to stop pointing the blame on ncix and stop being so childesh.

GFG lo3 gl hf.

The email is correct. Welcome to the club "Suckered by NCIX"

Do not bash a company for no reason. I called them and they did not suck me at all. The said they have no way of making sure I get the right stepping. They said they did have both in stock. They also told me if I get a B3 stepping and want to send it back, as long as I dont open it all I would have to do is pay for shipping.

So before you start bashing a company in a very public place like hardforums, get your facts together.

just got my q6600 from ncixus yesterday, it was a g0, i thought i didnt get a email saying slackr, but i did :cool: good luck to you all, hope you get what your looking for :)

ok... CPU has shipped, tracking number is available. BUT no email confirmation with serial #!!! :confused: unbelievable!!! I'll try calling later but I don't have much hope. :( Lesson learned. If I use NCIX again, I need to make sure I use the US site. Faster service and emails!

ok... CPU has shipped, tracking number is available. BUT no email confirmation with serial #!!! :confused: unbelievable!!! I'll try calling later but I don't have much hope. :( Lesson learned. If I use NCIX again, I need to make sure I use the US site. Faster service and emails!

I didn't get an email from the US website. Were you able to get a hold of someone on the phone today? I thought they would be closed on the weekends...

Do not bash a company for no reason. I called them and they did not suck me at all. The said they have no way of making sure I get the right stepping. They said they did have both in stock. They also told me if I get a B3 stepping and want to send it back, as long as I dont open it all I would have to do is pay for shipping.

So before you start bashing a company in a very public place like hardforums, get your facts together.

Yes, that's the simplest way. In most cases, doing this will give you a G0 in return so this is the price to pay. However, 10$ shipping back is just one meal and a few extra days of waiting ;)

For the people talking about the shipping lag time:

CanadaPost Xpress USA - $9.99 Usually takes 2-3 business days to ship.
FedEx Economy Air USA - $26.39 Usually takes 2 business days to ship.
FedEx Priority Air USA - $29.21 Usually takes 1 business days to ship.

I caught that disclaimer when choosing the shipping options - I didn't much like Canada Post -> USA from the past.. assuming I'd be going FedEx anyway and, being in CA, probably paying tax if I ordered from any other website on the Internet :)p). Looking at the rates for Canada Post Xpress, they're actually kinda eating it there - it usually costs $20+ too haha.

whats peoples expereinces with canada post in the past?

My g0 stepping q6600 shipped friday, any chance it would get to st. louis by tuesday?

according to the tracking # for canadapost, mines was shipped out on Friday (July 27th) and it wont arrive to until Friday (August 3rd) .. then again, im in Florida lol

Well finally got the news.... SL9UM :mad: I always have the absolute worst luck! I might order another just to see what I get....LOL Call me a glutton for punishment. What will I do with my B3.... Well I am not about to open it (yes I am picky and not happy with a B3... Feel free to flame me if you want). So hopefully they will take it back. If not, anyone want a Q6600 B3? ;)

Yeah.. im hoping it arrives on the 31st personally.. Im in Seattle, but its supposedly taking 5 days to go from BC to Seattle. Oh well, my entire rig in the sig is coming in the mix on the 30th and 31st anyway.. god its going to be a fun start of august!

Well finally got the news.... SL9UM :mad: I always have the absolute worst luck! I might order another just to see what I get....LOL Call me a glutton for punishment. What will I do with my B3.... Well I am not about to open it (yes I am picky and not happy with a B3... Feel free to flame me if you want). So hopefully they will take it back. If not, anyone want a Q6600 B3? ;)

How did you find out from NCIX on the weekend anyway?

How did you find out from NCIX on the weekend anyway?

I called the canadian customer service number and had them resend the shipping invoice to a different email address. I am begining to suspect that it was a problem with my original email address maybe my ISP is blocking their email.

For the people talking about the shipping lag time:

CanadaPost Xpress USA - $9.99 Usually takes 2-3 business days to ship.
FedEx Economy Air USA - $26.39 Usually takes 2 business days to ship.
FedEx Priority Air USA - $29.21 Usually takes 1 business days to ship.

I caught that disclaimer when choosing the shipping options - I didn't much like Canada Post -> USA from the past.. assuming I'd be going FedEx anyway and, being in CA, probably paying tax if I ordered from any other website on the Internet :)p). Looking at the rates for Canada Post Xpress, they're actually kinda eating it there - it usually costs $20+ too haha.

Canada and the US have a reciprocal postal delivery agreement. Canada Post to the US is actually delivered by USPS. It's leaves NCIX by Canada Post mail, but once it reaches the US, the USPS takes over delivery.

I feel your pain..... I too have some of the worst luck around it seems like. Therefore I am holding off on purchasing a Q6600. With my horrible luck I could guarantee you a B3. Does anyone know if the SLACR/ G0 steppings are going to be around for awhile or is this going to be a lottery worth taking a gamble?

I feel your pain..... I too have some of the worst luck around it seems like. Therefore I am holding off on purchasing a Q6600. With my horrible luck I could guarantee you a B3. Does anyone know if the SLACR/ G0 steppings are going to be around for awhile or is this going to be a lottery worth taking a gamble?

Eventually, the B3 steppings should be phased out.. I believe all pack dates after a certain date were only G0's. Hence if you have time to wait, then its no worry to you I would imagine.

Eventually, the B3 steppings should be phased out.. I believe all pack dates after a certain date were only G0's. Hence if you have time to wait, then its no worry to you I would imagine.

I know that Wayne at Allstarshop is no longer taking calls do to the deluge of them. However the last thing he said to me as he pulled my g0 off the shelf was that was all that they had was G0. I think your chances are high if you get one from Allstar once they have replenished their stock.

Update, they have them and are listing them as a gauranteed G0! for more money

http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/product.asp?pid=18240&sid=HP1A20SXDNSG9M0RPRNERD4FBHU0DNDC

I called the canadian customer service number and had them resend the shipping invoice to a different email address. I am begining to suspect that it was a problem with my original email address maybe my ISP is blocking their email.

When I called the Canadian number I got some lady at the Langley location who told me the online customer service is not available on the weekends.

Is it free? :p

Got my Q6600 from NCIX yesterday (Canadian here, NCIX is the Canadian newegg, but better prices :p, so you Americans bugger off our store.... j/k ofc ), its a B3 stepping :( Batch L644G536 (Week L644, Code G536) Oh well I'll live, we'll see how high I can overclock it :)

Yeah.. im hoping it arrives on the 31st personally.. Im in Seattle, but its supposedly taking 5 days to go from BC to Seattle. Oh well, my entire rig in the sig is coming in the mix on the 30th and 31st anyway.. god its going to be a fun start of august!

Crazy... I'm in Puyallup and getting it on the 30th with my Abit IP35 Pro, already have the HX620 and Vista Ultimate 64 bit...

Back