q6600s back up to 240 @ clubit..

noct3rn4l

Limp Gawd
you guys think the price will go back down this week? i remember hearing chatter bout prices going down on the 20th of april, thats why ive waited this long, thatd suck if it doesnt :/, i knew i should've gotten it a few weeks ago when it was 230 and $20 off a mobo...

they were just $180 on frys and went back up.
also: are you the nocternal people make fun of on a.b.multimedia? :p

Microcenter's got it for 199 though, but what are the chances its a G0?

nah, I'm not.

So the B3's are still being produced or have they seized production of that stepping?

He's probably wondering which Microcenter is full and full of G0's.

^ Exactly =]

Looks like theyre down to 199 now at MC... i think ill go check em out tomorrow after work. that way i could just buy it and then open it up and if its not a G0 ill just return it :p

^ Exactly =]

Looks like theyre down to 199 now at MC... i think ill go check em out tomorrow after work. that way i could just buy it and then open it up and if its not a G0 ill just return it :p

That's unethical, but whatever floats your little minority boat.

I highly doubt that you will get a B3 stepping, pretty much replaced with the G0 stepping.

^ Exactly =]

you dont have to open it to see if its a g0, just make sure its SLACR stepping

I picked it up from Clubit for 223.99 with free shipping. =]

makes more sense then the drive to Micro Center in Paterson which is 60 miles from house 1-way... I'd be spending another $20 just in gas.

Back