Quad GTX-Titan Black SC + Corsair AX1500i = ??

Baasha

Limp Gawd
Just picked up a Corsair AX1500i for my Uber Rig (X79 Monster) and made a quick vid of it: UBER RIG

Have seen around 1590W using Corsair Link and around 1570W from KILL-A-WATT during load.

Impressive. But aren't you running that PSU at its max? Isn't that a bad thing to load them at 100%?

Yeah, but can it play Minesweeper?

nice setup. I don't know if I could play games on 3 vertical monitors like that, the bezels would drive me crazy.

I stopped the video soon as I saw the bezels also. They are not big, but HUGE!

1 big monitor would look much better.

I've never understood monitor setups like that. Surround looks fine with three horizontal monitors as your middle monitor is still displaying the exact same thing as if there were only one monitor, so nothing gets in the way.

With bezels splitting up your primary display... that would drive me crazy. I'd much rather have one large monitor.

I've never understood monitor setups like that. Surround looks fine with three horizontal monitors as your middle monitor is still displaying the exact same thing as if there were only one monitor, so nothing gets in the way.

With bezels splitting up your primary display... that would drive me crazy. I'd much rather have one large monitor.

Maybe so but for now you can't really get much better than one 4k monitor. Def not for everyone, myself I won't go 4k for a long time till there's 100Hz+ panels.

Thanks guys!

Yup, 3x 4K IPS monitors (Dell UP2414Q).

Regarding Surround - it's one of those things you have to try - it's hard to relate to when viewing it on a video.

NEED MORE VRAM! :D

If you're pushing your PSU near 100% while gaming, I'd watch out...would stink to lose all that hardware.

So many Titans to play it games at 30Hz :rolleyes:
These monitors support 60Hz, don't know what you're on about. He has one monitor per video card connected via DP if you've seen his other threads.

Maybe so but for now you can't really get much better than one 4k monitor. Def not for everyone, myself I won't go 4k for a long time till there's 100Hz+ panels.

Need new video cards first. None of todays video cards could drive a 100Hz signal at 4k resolution, it physically is not capable of doing so with the display interfaces available. (DP 1.2 can only do 60Hz) You will need DP 1.3 to support that, which isn't even finalized yet.

These monitors support 60Hz, don't know what you're on about. He has one monitor per video card connected via DP if you've seen his other threads.

I see... BTW, do you like DP?

Good god, the monstrosity of titan sandwiches.

Have you ran into any v-ram limits? Not that I expect it, but just curious with the amount of pixels you are pushing.

Good god, the monstrosity of titan sandwiches.

Have you ran into any v-ram limits? Not that I expect it, but just curious with the amount of pixels you are pushing.

He did mention that he needs more vram.

While I do agree the bezels are annoying, I run my 3x dell u2311s in the same orientation. Yes, the bezels are right in your field of view and break up the image.. That being said, using the screens in portrait mode gives you a very large vertical image (much more so than any 1 monitor could). This makes for a significantly more immersive gameplay experience.

It also makes for a much more natural image dimensions (3240x1920) ->1.6875 compared to (5760x1080) -> 5.33 in my case anyway. I will probably end up upgrading to the Dell u2414H at some point, to reduce the size of the bezels though..

Back