Quadriplegic Gamer Asks The Internet For Support

It should have been an Option already for gamers with a Handicap. In my opinion Devs dont give a shit. its more work for them

It's not difficult to implement, I just doubt that devs saw any reason to before.

Wow, that guy literally "face rolls" in CoD:BO! I was actually amazed that he could play like that. Good stuff.

Hope the devs at PAX take his petition seriously. Honestly, it can't be very hard to add to games, and it's not like it breaks any kind of balancing issues or anything.

I can sympathize with the buy but I aint helpin no Black Ops Console player. :mad:

he doesnt just play black ops. lol here are a couple more of his videos. I love that he doesnt let his handicap get in his way. you should see him play Gran Turismo 5 with his face

Exactly this guy seems like a happy guy making the best of his situation. I took 1 min. of my time to help him and hope everyone here will sign the petition as well.

It doesnt hurt to try, regardless of what you think might happen. SIGN THE PETITION guys, and thanks.

I have never played the N64, DS, or Wii being unable to hold the Unique gamepads properly due to my Cerebral Palsy. When I was a kid I wrote letters to nintendo about it. Never heard back from them so nintendo and their shitty fucking joysticks are dead to me. Signing the petition but believe me they don't give a fuck about the disabled.

I support button remapping even for gamers with all their limbs, sometimes the developers choose stupid button layouts.

Back