Quake 3 Video Project - Live II Fly

Nihilanth99

2[H]4U
I figured some of you might get a kick out of this...

Some friends and I just finished up production on a Quake 3 trick jumping movie, Live II Fly. It is a sequel to our last production.

Let me know what you think :)

Yeah, sorry about that. Figures that the site starts having issues on release day ;)

It should be back up sometime soon.

*edit* It's back up again.

i have to say this is one of the best made videos i've ever seen. i went and got the ultra quality version and its just amazing. great trickjumping too ;) :D

i used to trickjump in RTCW...that was a lot of fun. map i first learned on was beach...those were some good days. :)

and when you're going along the wall with the plasma gun around the 8th minute its some awesome shit.

link is down again..would love to see this...

I remeber watching the cool jumping vids for Urban Terror..I loved that game.

Awesome job guys. "Wtf logitech" lol. I wish Quake IV had trick jumping like this :*(.

link is down again..would love to see this...

I remeber watching the cool jumping vids for Urban Terror..I loved that game.

I loved that Mod too... to bad everyone else didn't. Only bad thing about the Q3 engine is the netcoding. If you arn't on lan everyone else looks like they are ice skating.

As for your vid. Kick ass man. I saw the first one a while ago and thought it was really cool. :D

finally got around to watching it today, nice moves and good music selection on both audio tracks...and the bloopers were hilarious. i think i'll check out the first one as well.

I rememeber watching some rocket jumping vids with Q1 from that same domain. Were you responsible for that video as well?

downloading now

I rememeber watching some rocket jumping vids with Q1 from that same domain. Were you responsible for that video as well?

downloading now
Nope, sounds like it was before my time.

Something interesting for you all, though: one of the key figures in popularizing Quake 3 trick jumping was none other than Mario 'b3nt' Cifaldi, CTO at Overdrive PC. Hence the fact that he still hosts the most used trick jumping forum out there.

downloaded the first vid one earlier. that is also a sick vid. i must say you and otis are awesome.

Modern games just simply do not have gameplay aspects as impressive or long lasting as trick jumping.

Back