QUality of Fujitsu Lifebooks

sin01

Limp Gawd
Ok, i must be extremely ignorant or something, bucuase i dont know anything about Fujitsu products or lifebook computers as a computer line. Is there any information out there about where they rank on pricing scales, and quality scales, and durability scales? (saying that sony is a top price scale and dell is low price scale(when taking advantage of coupon offers). Specificly this has to do with getting an cheep ultraportable to do work on (coding, webpage design, maybe watch movies, word documents, and thats about it.)

Fujitsu Lifebooks are pretty decent, though I haven't worked on many of their modern units. The ones I have worked on were pretty rugged, seemed to work fine without issue. I would rate Fujitsu's a 8 on a scale from 1-10.

on this scale what computer would you say is a 1 and what is a 10 ? :) On the internet (at least..) their computers look nice.

A 10 would be (most) Thinkpads and the Panasonic Toughbook. I wouldn't call any 1's per se, but low end (cheap consumer level) major OEM units tend to be pretty crappy in the long run and thus would be closer to the 1 in the scale :)

so why dont i see people with this brand of computer more often? the demos made them look very nicfe, pretty i mean, why dont they kill dell (becuase of price), are they still a smaller company in general?

Back