Quantum Break Gamescom 2014 Gameplay Demo

Looks like Alan Wake meets Condemned. As a fan of both, I want to see more.

Looks like a rough, early alpha build of Watch_Dogs. Must be incredibly hard to come up with new ideas for videogames that there are so many derivatives of this type of game.

Considering the pattern that all of these Xbox One games developed by third parties but published by Microsoft have been going it's fairly safe to assume that this will show up on PC 6-8 months after it's release.

Looks like a rough, early alpha build of Watch_Dogs. Must be incredibly hard to come up with new ideas for videogames that there are so many derivatives of this type of game.

I don't think It is open-world like Watch Dogs.

This actually looks really cool.
I think people in this era are far too spoiled with the games and graphics which are given.

After playing FEAR, which had ground-breaking graphics for 2005, and FEAR 2, which was still decent for 2009, this looks freaking amazing.
Even the gameplay mechanics and slo-mo affects are really neat.

Seriously, acting like this doesn't make one a gamer, it makes one a whiner. ;)

I dunno, it seems like the "bullet time" recharges way too fast, perhaps making things a bit too easy.

Wow, thats some hollywood level fx there. Would love to see a movie version of this.

I think the time freezing will get old fast.

Initially I thought it was max payne on steroids

This looks less like time manipulation and more like quantum reality manipulation -IE- reality can exist in two states at once

Looks cool, more so than watch dogs and other bullet-time based games. Loved the boards flying up after a grenade and warping effect. Just wish we didn't see the little "X" button highlights and other crap like that. Can't console users walk up to something and try the buttons without having be told what exactly to do?

Of course, as fun as it looks, if the story stinks and gameplay is too repetitive, then I'll definitely not be buying it.

Graphics are definitely impressive. Looks like it could be fun, reminds of of Max Payne, but also Batman a bit with the hand to hand combat and kill cams on the last enemy in the area. Not a bad combo...

Looks great to me, a bit like Max Payne 3 with a reverse bullet time, and I loved Max Payne 3. Not completely original no, but it looks damn fun to play! Thanks for putting it on my radar, hadn't heard of it.

Oh look, another video of a game where the player you choose for the video is my Grandma. He has super powers FFS. Could you not just stand there and get shot five times. This video says to me, "Look how many times you can get shot in our lame game and live. You have to buy it now!":D

They lost me with the slow-mo stuff, been there done that.
Graphics look good, but we all know that is not what the final will look like.
Deosnt look like something i would buy at release anyway, probably pick it up on steam sale though.

I would say there are pretty goods odds that this will be released on PC....

xbox-One-Ori-2.jpg

They lost me with the slow-mo stuff, been there done that.
Graphics look good, but we all know that is not what the final will look like.
Deosnt look like something i would buy at release anyway, probably pick it up on steam sale though.

Remedy was the first to bring slow-mo to gaming thanks to Max Payne.

Remedy was the first to bring slow-mo to gaming thanks to Max Payne.

And the cool bullet trail, snipe fire was amazing!. But its time for something new if they want my money early. Hopefully the Rift can bring it to the table.

The funny thing is Remedy made Alan Wake and Max Payne, so for this game to look like those is a given. Just a 2015 version of those games.
It like saying Destiny looks like another Halo. I would assume that since both are made by Bungie.

Back