question about picsture msg

jimbiss

n00b
I have a friend that has alltel with a blackberry phone & i have verizon. but for some reason she cant send me picture msg or fwds with pics? anybody have something similare happen? is there something we can do to fix it?

Last edited:
Have you recieved a picture mms from anyone else successfully? Has she sent one successfully to someone else?

i get picture msg from all my friends. she can send them to all her friends. but when she tries to sent them to me it says 1234.jpg has been removed

Interesting. Is she still Alltel even post buyout by Verizon? Maybe it is Verizon's way of getting around the antitrust rulling that kept parts of Alltel out of their hands by removing pictures. LOL

At least that is what it sounds like is that Verizon is removing the picture. Hmmm

For one reason or another verizon has removed the ability to send mms on blackberrys, and possibly other smart-phones as well. I guess the figure you can email it or send it via bbm. Telus does the same thing up here in Canada.

so her is what on of the msg from her looks like.

[email protected]
FWD: Fwd: Fw: Hog tag. Ur it) [Attachment(s) cid:935.jpg removed][Attachment(s) cid:935.jpg, cid:936.plain removed]

Back