Question about the Phenom II 940 HS/F

hondah22aboi

Weaksauce
I bought a Phenom II 940 last month and just sold the system. but i have the stock HS/F brand new still got the thermal paste. You think is worth throwing away or try to sell it? i was thinking maybe around 17 bucks shipped? is it a good hs/f? was thinking about putting it on my old brisbane. lol

keep it as a back up.. the stock heatsink that comes with is actually very good.. or you could sell it.. but its probably one of the best stock heatsinks you can get in my opinion.. and ive used a lot of different stock heatsinks over the years.. currently using the one that came with my 940 on my athlon x2 6400+ @ 3.5ghz 1.55v at 60C.. and the 6400+ is a friggin furnace for a cpu..

keep it as a back up.. the stock heatsink that comes with is actually very good.. or you could sell it.. but its probably one of the best stock heatsinks you can get in my opinion.. and ive used a lot of different stock heatsinks over the years.. currently using the one that came with my 940 on my athlon x2 6400+ @ 3.5ghz 1.55v at 60C.. and the 6400+ is a friggin furnace for a cpu..

ok ill keep that in mind. thanks for your opinion! =]

Back