Questions about selling my liquid-cooled computer

Raxxath

Limp Gawd
So I'm going to be moving to the other side of the country very soon, and I'd like to take as few things with me as possible. That, and I need the money, so I'd like to sell my water-cooling rig that I built a while ago. I'm not sure how best to do it though. I'd like to sell it as a whole to avoid the hassle of parting it all out, but I'm worried about it getting damaged during shipping if I go that route. Then there's the price. I'm not entirely sure what to charge when all the mods and such that I've done to it are factored in. Here's a list of the main parts, along with some older pictures taken before I switched the 9800GX2 with a GTX280. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

EVGA GTX 280
C2D E6700
Asus Blitz Formula
2x1GB Crucial Ballistix PC8500
WD6400AAKS
Corsair HX620
Lian Li PC-A70B

D-Tek FuZion
Thermochill PA120.3
D-Tek dB-1 Pump
Swiftech MCW30
Swiftech Microres

969833a4.jpg

07e0a94e.jpg

Selling it whole will be tough I believe. Not many people on craigslist looking for a watercooled computer.

If you want to sell it quick your better off putting a hsf on the CPU and selling the PC on craigslist without the water cooling parts. Then sell the water cooling parts on the forum. GL with your sale man.

Back