Quick Disconnects

Is there any other place other than Mcmaster carr where I can get Polypropelyne Quick Disconnects? Mcmaster is great for finding almost anything but $56+ shipping is a bit much for a pair of disconnects.

which quick disconnect has has the best flow trough rate is and still very secure? I have the koolance ones... and they seem to put up a lot of resistance.

which quick disconnect has has the best flow trough rate is and still very secure? I have the koolance ones... and they seem to put up a lot of resistance.

The Colder QC's are probably the best made but they're expensive. I've been using those in addition to the Alphacool ones. The Colder QC's don't have much of a pressure drop as you can order a larger pipe size. However, all others I see from Alphacool, Koolance seem to have such a small pipe that there's bound to be a ridiculous pressure drop.

Colder = designed for Industrial use.

Alphacool, Koolance = designed/sourced for commercial use.

'nough said.

Maybe someone can suggest a site to get colder couplings. I can't find them.

Maybe someone can suggest a site to get colder couplings. I can't find them.
http://www.mcmaster.com and USplastic.com are the 2 cheapest, but that ain't saying much.

DSC00859.JPG

DSC00860.JPG

DSC00858.JPG

Omega's prices seem pretty decent, at least a bit lower than the others. I'll have to check them out.

I would recommend the colder too, but remember, every connection has the potential to leak.

Back