quick noob question. connecting wii to gateway fhd2400

KPark

Limp Gawd
I'm trying to connect my wii to my gateway fhd2400 monitor and I'm a little confused about which video jacks I can plug the rca connectors to.

Basically my question is which jacks do I plug in the rca connectors into this monitor?

can they go in the component cable jacks?
thanks

I'm trying to connect my wii to my gateway fhd2400 monitor and I'm a little confused about which video jacks I can plug the rca connectors to.

Basically my question is which jacks do I plug in the rca connectors into this monitor?

can they go in the component cable jacks?
thanks

Put the yellow cable from the Wii into the yellow hole on the monitor. You cannot plug RCA connectors into the component (red, green, and blue) jacks.

what about the white and red connectors? or will I not be able to connect them anywhere and get no sound?

what about the white and red connectors? or will I not be able to connect them anywhere and get no sound?

Don't you have speakers? The red and white cables go to your speakers. The FHD2400 doesn't come with speakers, but you can purchase an optional speaker bar attachment for it.

If your red, white, and yellow cables are all attached to each other in one cable and you can't reach the speakers after plugging the yellow cable in to the monitor, then you can buy a separate yellow cable at Walmart or something.

Back