quick Rad Box question

for swiftech rad box,

can i use 32 or 38mm (x120) fans with this, are the bolts long enough?

thx,
rlr

i'm pretty sure that you can, pending the advice of someone who actually owns one. so far as i recall, swiftech bundles their WC kits with delta 38mm thick fans, and so the radbox should be packaged with the hardware to reflect that.

not to put too fine a point on it, though, screws are pretty cheap. paying $0.30 per is so small compared to the cost of putting together a WC rig, it's almost worth just getting the screws that you need in advance to save the frustration of getting your gear and not being able to use it right away.

that's just my 2 cents, though.

i'm pretty sure that you can, pending the advice of someone who actually owns one. so far as i recall, swiftech bundles their WC kits with delta 38mm thick fans, and so the radbox should be packaged with the hardware to reflect that.

not to put too fine a point on it, though, screws are pretty cheap. paying $0.30 per is so small compared to the cost of putting together a WC rig, it's almost worth just getting the screws that you need in advance to save the frustration of getting your gear and not being able to use it right away.

that's just my 2 cents, though.

thanks

Back