R.I.P. Johnny Carson 1925 - 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier Prime

Limp Gawd
Okay guys, I know that this is the wrong place for this but since there was no general conversation thread I figured I would post this in the most popular Topic.

I'm sure as many of you know Johnny Carson, died earlier this week. I just think that he was a major part of TV since he was one of the first late night tv show host and he even still wrote jokes for David Letterman, his replacement.

I know that this thread will most likely be locked and deleted for being off-topic but I just wanted to make this post about him and I hope that other will post after me too.

Rest In Peace Johnny Carson, 1925 - 2005

Dr.Evil said:
DELETED and may the mods take mercy upon your soul

I believe after watching this forum for months now our mods are mature enough to know a simple tribute to a man like Johnny isn't going to hurt anyone or anything.

Soldier Prime said:
Okay guys, I know that this is the wrong place for this but since there was no general conversation thread I figured I would post this in the most popular Topic.
Yes, there is a place here for off-topic conversation, it's called General Mayhem. But you have to be a Subscriber to play there.

Otherwise, this is off-topic for FS/T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back