Radeon 9550 $79 Cdn.

ZenOps

2[H]4U
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12706&vpn=R9550-V&manufacture=ABit&promoid=1056

This a great card for SFF (or smaller) users. Its easy on the powersupply, and its covertable to halfheight, yet its still got plenty of speed for DX 7 and 8 games at conservative resolutions. Fanless which is nice if you are trying to build a noiseless system. Only 64-bit memory interface, but it still beats the heck out of a GF5200 or Radeon 9200 in speed. Has the TV-out too.

Try these sites as well.

The lowest prices in BC for computer parts, is now A-Power.com. The only problem is they have limited brands for MB and Video cards, but they almost always carry stock, and have a decent storefront to deal with. I don't think they ship, but its fine for me, as I work close by. There is much they sell, that I can find cheaper online, even Ebay ends up being more expensive, which is a first.

The former champ of low prices is Atic.ca. They have terrible customer service, but alot of brands, alot of stock, and they used to have the lowest prices by about 5%. That's changed, so I don't use them any more ( happily ). The only thing is they carry some obscure brands, and things like Smartmedia cards etc, that A-Power doesn't.

NCIX is cheap, but more expensive than both of these. Their advantage is the fact they ship, and they have tons of brands I don't see here much. DFI, BFG etc. They also runs web specials alot, last week was a 19 BENQ LCD for $579CAD. That's dirt cheap. Plus they carry things like CD/DVD wallets, I bought my 256 CD holder for $8 on special. That's awesome.

Check out their websites!

At A-Power, the 9550 is $85, but that's the 128bit version.

Back