Radiator choice

therapist

n00b
I am upgrading my watercooler setup. I have a swiftech apogee that will be cooling a pentium 965 extreme edition. Also in my loop I will have a swiftech mcw55 cooling my 6600gt and will probably have a second one in there soon.. My pump is the swiftech mcp350. I was wondering which radiator would be best most specifically size. Will I need a triple or a double. I currently have a single 120mm radiator cooling my 840 extreme edition and it is the only thing in the loop. I am assuming that the faster processor and added video cards I will probably need more radiator to keep it cool.

I already have the blocks and pumps and do not wish to change them. I probably will be upgrading the video cards soon probably a pair of ati 1800xt so please keep that in mind. Thanks

If you have the room, go with the triple. Personally I like Swiftech's MCR-320QP-k. I have three Panaflos 120mmX38mm keeps my system cool. My X2 4800+ is overclock by 500mhz and it idles around 27-29 degrees and under a full load 41degrees.

Back