RadioShack Xbox 360 Wireless Mic $24.97 In-Store Clearance YMMV.

Smititty

[H]ard|Gawd
Scanned first two pages and didn't see anything posted so here goes.

My cousin works at ratshack and told me 360 wireless mics are on clearance for $24.97. Official Microsoft one selling for $60 at Best Buy.

Headed on over and picked one up.

I don't know if this is at all Radio Shacks or just his. Will put a scan up if you peoples call for it.

A scan would be great!

Does your cousin know if this is national or just local?

EDIT: Not sure how you got one of these in store. Was told at my local Radio Shack that it was online only and that no stores had ever carried them. Obviously the guy is wrong, but these will have a different catalog number for the instore item. Their catalog number on the site starts with 550 which means online only. If OP posts a scan you can get the instore catalog number from it if you want to call about stock.

Will get a scan up tonight after work.

I'll also text my cousin to see if he knows if this is local or national.

SKU # is 2601048

According to the text I just got, he thinks it's local only but is unsure.

So if you have a RS nearby, it couldn't hurt to stop in. At my cousins store, they had them hanging right next to the register.

This was also the RS in Crown Point Indiana.

Usually, RS is pretty good about their stuff being on a national level and not just local. We'll see though as I'm leaving now to head there (in OKC btw).

Edited*

Nope, not in stock and salesperson said they never carried it. Just the wired version.

They also had gran turismo 5 (ps3)for $9.99 and soul caliber 5 (ps3) for $19.99. I got assassins creed for $19.99 last week at radio shack.MGS4 was bout $19 too.

Radio shack prices should be the same anywhere. The only time you might see slightly different prices would be places like Hawaii or the Caribbean. Occasionally things will have a regular price that is a bit more, for example a GPS that is 30 dollars more expensive. I think most of the discontinued/clearance stuff is priced the same.

Finally got my scanner working.

scan0001-1.jpg

That's a great deal. However, the radio shack in my town has never sold any 360 games or official microsoft products before. At least, none that I have noticed. O_O; I'm gonna head to the one in town and check it out. $25 is a great deal for wireless.

went to my local RS and they had them for $35 but the guy told me they had them for $25 the day before! oh yeah it was the last one and it was in evansville, IN 47712

They have this mentioned on CAG and Slick deals as well but they have some decent clearance prices on games as well although a terrible selection at the two I went to.

NOTE: This does not work with Xbox 360s and/or controllers manufactured the first year of production (around Oct. 2005 - Nov. 2006). This is a problem msft acknowledges and there is no fix. Unfortunately, I bought this full price before checking reviews/googling.

That said, if it works, it is a very nice step up from the cheap headset included with the console.

Back