ragnarok 2

l177l3d

Limp Gawd
nebody here beta testing Ragnarok online 2? just curious if nebody has ne additional info on the game...

I remember playing ragnarok YEARS ago, havent played it since. Whats different in ragnarok 2?

Yeah, beta is only going on in Japan and Korea. I heard rumors a while ago that they might be starting it up here this December.

please update us and let us know when its released!

i loved that game, i was waaaay tooo addicted to it!

I loved Ragnarok Online, tho I really didn't like Gravity, the company that makes it. I hope they got better since the early days, but back then they neglected the International server players and delayed new content for silly amounts of time for no reason. When I ran a private RO server I had content that the english RO server didn't have for almost a year.

RO2 looks really snazzy. Alot of the scenery looks familiar, looks very Prontera-ish (yes the city is called PRONtera, don't ask me I didn't make it). If they use the same setting it would be cool since I did like that game world. Porings rock. I saw Golden Bug in there too. I MVP'd that sucka with my acolyte back in the beta 8) The graphics look maybe a little dated for now, but RO was always one of those games that left alot to the imagination.

SuperSubZero said:
I loved Ragnarok Online, tho I really didn't like Gravity, the company that makes it. I hope they got better since the early days, but back then they neglected the International server players and delayed new content for silly amounts of time for no reason. When I ran a private RO server I had content that the english RO server didn't have for almost a year.

RO2 looks really snazzy. Alot of the scenery looks familiar, looks very Prontera-ish (yes the city is called PRONtera, don't ask me I didn't make it). If they use the same setting it would be cool since I did like that game world. Porings rock. I saw Golden Bug in there too. I MVP'd that sucka with my acolyte back in the beta 8) The graphics look maybe a little dated for now, but RO was always one of those games that left alot to the imagination.

Gravity went nuts and started updating the game constantly. I got bored of hitting max level and having nothign to do.

Back