Raidmax element ITX build log [12/25/16]

Personal Build Log.

First to thank [H] for the space and members who are reading this on their free time.

i wanted to move into another case from the SG05 because it wont fit my new CPU cooler so here's my next build.

so i bought a raidmax element cause it can fit a dual 120mm radiator at the top cause i need a new CPU cooler for my board. the carbide was my next pick but this was more worthy of modding.

i strictly use this computer for gaming like DOTA2 and for playing movies at 1080p on 32" screens w/ 0 issues.

Specs:

Asrock z77e-itx w a 3770k
8GB 2 x 4gb (some type of ram)
MSI RX480 4gb
Samsung Evo 950 250GB SSD
Assortment of 2TB hdd's

well my cpu cooler took a crap and it was the old h50 so i am replacing it w a h100i and there is no room in the SG05 for it, hence the new case and sort of upgrade addition to the build.

additions: the Rx480 to support 1080p for screens 32" and up, an ssd for dota 2 and whatever else. i wanted to upgrade to 16gb of ram but i was unsure if it would've been useful in this case.

i'll probably end up drilling holes or something to hold up 120mm fans instead of them being just ducts. little mods here and there. i just ordered the case and update as i go. suggestions or critiques feel free.

Back