Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012 - 60% off on Steam!

Thuleman

Supreme [H]ardness
Clearly not for everyone, but considering that Railworks 3 never ever, and I mean never as in never never ever, goes on sale a whopping 160% off brings the price down to $13.99.

Of course you will still have to pay for the thousands of dollars worth of DLC if you want them, but to check the core game out this is an awesome deal.

Your math is wrong. If it's more than 100% off the price should be negative. I think it IS negative though, although I can't add it to my cart.

Your math is wrong. If it's more than 100% off the price should be negative. I think it IS negative though, although I can't add it to my cart.

LOL I got so excited about it that logic went right out the window. What they probably meant is 60% off which would bring the price to the mentioned $13.99.

so what's the point of this game? are you Denzel Washington trying to keep a runaway train carrying chemical materials from crashing/destroying into a small Pennsylvania town??? :eek:

or do you just build trains and shit? just curious....

so what's the point of this game? are you Denzel Washington trying to keep a runaway train carrying chemical materials from crashing/destroying into a small Pennsylvania town??? :eek:

or do you just build trains and shit? just curious....

You just sort of operate a train and drive it around. Its more of a fetish thing (in a non-sexual way, I hope). I bought it on a major deal and was curious. But I was bored out of my skull. I was hoping really for a kind of screen saver type mode. Something to have on the PC without my input once I set it up, but no luck at the time anyway.

Its now 80%, making the game $7. DLC still comes out to over a grand.

this is a great deal if you like the ultimate boredom activity!

Around the holidays in the past the whole set game + DLC was on sale for only $240 i believe.. twice i've seen that sale.

Oops, saw it was the -80% just posted a few above. I still don't think I would ever get into this

$7 seems like a good deal, but is the game worth playing? I enjoyed the old sid meirer's Railrods game. Not worried about the cost but don't just want to buy something and never play it.

i got it during the steam sale with a bunch of dlc. it was iterseting for about two minutes and thirty one seconds. Granted ive "played" it for a lot longer as i find it like midnight infomercials.

now for some reason i got to go play it.

I assume this is some sort of training for people who want to operate trains? Beyond that it would be for extreme train enthusiasts, much like flight simulator.

I am very curious too what the appeal is. I'm not mocking.

Kind of a silly question. Everyone has different hobbies and interests. Its really no different then a flight simulator or any other simulator for that matter.

As for prior questions the DLC are priced like that because of the niche market it is.

This would be pretty sick with 3 screen surround provided the cabs are good.

Back