Rate my 3dMark06 score

that seems like a decent score. if i had to rate it, i'd give it a 15175.

Dual GTX 768mb cards and only a little 20 inch monitor?!

Someone with more money than brains apparently, but ill give him the benefit of the doubt that he has since upgraded to a 3007, or perhaps he mistyped and he really has a 3007.

Nice 3dmark06 score though.

my GTS 640 SLI and e6420 scores higher than that at 15,600. Work on your overclocking and you will gain alot.

I don't have the space for a 30 inch monitor.
I do plan to get a 24 inch monitor at least...

Still Even with more money the brains there are games that run this system into the ground... ArmA for example.

Nice system.
That's almost 4000 points higher than I get with a highly-overclocked 8800GTS!
And I'm quite happy with my 19" Viewsonic.
Currently, Futuremark lists the 3D06 high score at 24,419. Overclocked a bit more, I bet those GTXes could get close to the 20,000 mark:cool:

yeah, thats the thing. if he has enuff money to buy 2 of those cards, im sure a little bigger desk shouldnt be a problem.

I would get a bigger desk, but then I would need a bigger room, then I would need a bigger house and to get a bigger house I would need a bigger pay cheque and to get a bigger pay cheque I would need to stop posting on the Hardfoums and work harder... You see my problem.

Yeah I'm sure you need a bigger house for a few inches bigger screen. You must have a VERY small house if 20" fits but 30 doesn't. It's like 8" wider or something..

I would get a bigger desk, but then I would need a bigger room, then I would need a bigger house and to get a bigger house I would need a bigger pay cheque and to get a bigger pay cheque I would need to stop posting on the Hardfoums and work harder... You see my problem.

i guess you don't work in a government job :p

Yeah I'm sure you need a bigger house for a few inches bigger screen. You must have a VERY small house if 20" fits but 30 doesn't. It's like 8" wider or something..

He'd also need to buy a large moving van to get it to his house by his logic.

LOL at having 2 8800GTXs in SLI when your playing on a 20 inch monitor.???:confused: The res for a 4:3 20 would be 1600x1200, and 1680x1050 on a ws 20 inch. I mean a 8800gts 320 mb would handle that with ease. my oc'ed 7900gtx handles 1600x1200 with ease on almost every game. Honestly, I know when you have money you just like to get the latest things. It's addictive. I use to do the same thing, newest game, newest console, newest shoes, newest mp3 player, newest whatever. I don't blame you. If you have enough extra money why not?:)

Hey, some people upgrade differently. Yes, I need to upgrade my monitor as well, however my PC is future proof untill I can find a good 30" screen within my price/quality range.

Let's keep it on topic!

you can see in the ORB comparisons how you rate with comparable gear to other users. Apparently, there are 5 others with a better score then you :p

Back