Ratpadz XT

Order

Gawd
I received mine last week and I LOVE it. Very, very smooth. Far better than the Razer one that I had prior.

Thanks for the support and the positive posting Order!!

Did you use the Teflon mouse feet we sent you?

Hey Kyle, you still got that coupon for $10 off if we have a receipt for the GS? :D

I got my Ratpadz XT a few weeks ago, and paired with a g7 (or anything for that matter) it's sweet!

Yup, got mine last week and I'm loving it so far. At first, reading the reviews, I thought the material would be "softer" to touch, but it feels very sturdy and durable.

Are we supposed to change the teflon stick pads every so often? mines already have a few scratches on them. I'm using them with a mx1000.

just ordered an XT! can't wait for it to get here... is there anyway to see my tracking number or anything? I haven't received any confirmation e-mail or anything. also, whats the difference between the GS and XT besides price?

just got my XT in. I'm used to a basic cloth pad so this is going to take a while to get used to. It fits my desk scheme better than my old gray one. I put the BFG feet on my diamondback plasma and it seems to glide really well. im trying to see if it makes my aim better though.

there are several. ask kyle for specifics, he probably knows best since he makes them!

Are we supposed to change the teflon stick pads every so often? mines already have a few scratches on them. I'm using them with a mx1000.

That really depends on how much you mouse. Personally, about once a month is a good cycle.

Back