ratpadz xt

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
Where can I purchase this mouse pad? I've searched and wasn't able to find it. Is there a new better model? Thanks.

They're both plastic, but the XT is much more durable. I have both. I love my XT.

Cool beans! I will give that one a shot. I really like the surface design of my original.

I've had mine for 3 years now, good as new. Great investment, my g9 (and previous mice) glide like they're on ice.

Just ordered an XT now that ordering is back up. Hard to beat $19.99 with free shipping.

I've had mine for 3 years now, good as new. Great investment, my g9 (and previous mice) glide like they're on ice.

Hmm I heard that the G9x contact surface wears out quickly on plastic. How long have you been using the two together?

Id like to get a ratpadz one day but dont want to wear out my G9x too quickly

Hmm I heard that the G9x contact surface wears out quickly on plastic. How long have you been using the two together?

Honestly if you want to preserve the longevity of your mouse you should be using mouse feet (little stick-on teflon pads that go over the contact points). As a result I've been using the same MX518 with a Ratpadz XT for 4-6 years with no visible signs of wear on either.

My only complaint about the XT would be that it is not that large, I would prefer a few more inches in both height and width. Going to give PureTrak talent a try since I've heard good things about it and see which I like better.

What pads do you use? I know of glidey and hyperglide. Do you use any of those?

I see Hyperglide feet mentioned the most, but I ran across the Corepad Skatez the other day and wondered how they compared.

Honestly I am not too familiar with different pads, the ones I have are pretty old and just generic circular dots, I am sure there are much better ones out there. PureTrak also sells sets based on specific mice, they might be a good place to start looking at some.

I have both. I wore out my GS in like 9 months. Both of my XTs are running strong for 2 years now. No visible wear.

The problem is that hyperglide only makes pads for the G9 and not G9x. I heard they are not compatible with the G9x.

Over a year, probably closer to a year and a half, and no problem.

Back