RAZER Copperhead w/ Custom Mouse Kit for $34.90

I don't think the kit comes along with the mouse, it's just a related item.

I can't link the e-mail image because of the damn name ban, but it says in the e-mail I got: "Free Pro Tools Custom MOD Kit with purchase."

I can't link the e-mail image because of the damn name ban, but it says in the e-mail I got: "Free Pro Tools Custom MOD Kit with purchase."
Is there a coupon code or something required?

If you are ambitious you could save the email as pdf or another image file and put it on an image hosting site.

Hmm.. dunno. Here's a screenie.

mouse.jpg

Bit on copperhead and speed pad (already have a control)

I had some extra cash so I sprung for god of war 3 + overnight shipping.

I miss my old copperhead, had a tempest blue one back in the day.

Thanks Again!

EDIT: Paypal at their site appears to be down, they sent an email asking to pay with credit card as their paypal function was broken.
In the email responses, I asked if it came with the pro-tools kit. we shall see.

EDIT #2:
They're answer to the custom mod kit.
=======
No problem will do. You will receive a Custom MOD kit for this purchase.

Thank you

Simon Jaroudi
+++++++.com
11 Rancho cir.
Lake Forest , Ca , 92630
Ph. 888-948-9661
Fax.949-609-1684

Last edited:
Got them today, haven't had a chance to play with them. But i'm glad I picked up another goliathus.

Not a fan of the included silver cover for the copperhead, although if it were a bit lighter in color it would go great with my mbp.
So for now i'm just rocking two dummy buttons' on the right side and I added all the weights to the mouse. Works freaking great.

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with the Razer Arctosa? My G15 is starting to act weird on me and for 35 bucks the Arctosa looks pretty cool.

Not much about this deal but my copperheads laser died after 3 years...
It was a good mouse though, but I like my Lachesis much better. I say just get a better mouse and be happy.

Back