Razer Diamondback Chameleon 1600dpi Gaming Mouse $19.99

DarkSide50420 said:
im 6 hours from chi-town.. i might buy off you drop me a pm sometime man..
So you'de waste like $40 in gas to save $20 on a mouse?

I got mine on friday....

nice mouse once you get used to it.... the accelleration is a bit much, but I do notice it is very responsive compared to my M$ intelli optical

I ordered 2, but they won't make it here til Friday. :mad: But I also picked up the G7 from buy.com and it should be here tommorrow. :D

mine was delivered this morning! not home till 4pm east, and i have a physics exam at 7. damnit.

I got it yesterday, tuesday...

I like the response and precision, the rubber on the sides is nice, it looks pretty nice, but it's next to impossible to use the buttons on the right side (of if you're left handed on the left side) unless you have inhuman use of your pinky finger...

Got mine Monday. The side buttons are usable if you use the side of the topmost knuckles on your ring finger.

Definitely a chance. Much lighter and smaller than my MS Wireless Optical. Super-sensitive before I installed the driver. Already I've noticed the new pinpoint accuracy while sniping. Worth getting used to, IMHO. :cool:

I got mine and like it, but it IS a bit small. I am moving from an mx700 and its totally different.
But it was nice in CSS :)

cieje said:
but it's next to impossible to use the buttons on the right side (of if you're left handed on the left side) unless you have inhuman use of your pinky finger...

i have big hands, and I find the thumb buttons hard to use even... its ok though - it has my two buttons plus a mouse wheel that i've been kicking ass with for years.

I find that the L and R buttons can sometimes be too sensitive. Many times I've accidentally shot a team mate in CS:S which has gotten me killed coz of "spawn killing". I guess I need to get used to it and not rest my finger on the button too much.

Mine came a day early. :D I used it all last night, the feel is good and its fasst. But, i hate the side buttons!

I got mine today too and I also hate the side buttons. I also don't like the hard plastic feel. The mouse is growing on me though and it is very light. I still prefer my G5 & G7 for the better materials and software. Plus you can change the resolution without drivers.

JohnleMVP said:
I got mine today too and I also hate the side buttons. I also don't like the hard plastic feel. The mouse is growing on me though and it is very light. I still prefer my G5 & G7 for the better materials and software. Plus you can change the resolution without drivers.

It was $25...great mouse for $25. I got my G7 for $35...

I hate the feel of logitechs after the mx310. I have a pro 1.6 (basically a diamondback with nicer buttons) and imo logitechs can't touch it. You have to rest the palm of your hand towards the back of the mouse. I pretty much just move it with my fingers, not really my wrist

Hmm I just noticed that the mouse didn't come with the pouch or mouse bag.

So did I. No big deal though, it's the mouse I want. I didn't even install the drivers from the CD. I went straight to Razer and downloaded the latest drivers.

How do you adjust the "on the fly sensitivity"? The drivers are kinda vague about which button does the trick and I don't see anything onscreen...am I doing something wrong?

edit- n/m, I found that you click the front-left button and then use the wheel.

The drivers on the CD are the same as the ones you'd download from there site, both are 5.0.9.

JohnleMVP said:
Hmm I just noticed that the mouse didn't come with the pouch or mouse bag.

yea, it was advertised that it came with one. i e-mailed woot and this is the reply i got(along with many others):

Woot said:
It has come to our attention that there were some of the newer Razor Diamondback Gaming Mice boxes that did not come with a carrying case, mixed in with the older boxes that did have the case. We are working to get more of the cases shipped to us from the manufacturer at which point we will ship a case(s) to you at that time. We apologize for this and appreciate your continued patronage.

idk if you have to send them an e-mail, but it probably wouldn't hurt.

I also sent them an email, but didn't get a response. Thanks for posting their response.

sorry to bring back an old dead thread, but i got an update on the cases:

Woot said:
We received these carrying cases in and will be shipping one out to you.

looks like we will be getting one soon.

ryan3243 said:
sorry to bring back an old dead thread, but i got an update on the cases:

looks like we will be getting one soon.

nice... i forgot about that until I re-read this thread...

On a positive note, I have gotten very used to the mouse and like it quite a bit. There was really only one downfall... in BF2, it was WAY to sensitive to use for the TV missles... but now that i've figured out to adjust the sensi on the fly, its fantastic

(left side button + scroll wheel)

Not a big fan of the mouse so i've been using it with my mc pc I made. I sent an email to woot about the case thing.

Back