Razer Diamondback Plasma $42.99 Free Shipping @ Amazon

nancyboy

Weaksauce
plasma4wh.jpg

[ Razer Diamondback Plasma $42.99 Free Shipping @ Amazon ]

[ More Diamondback Plasma Images ]

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Noooooooooooooo!!!!

That's a great deal considering I paid $60 for mine... :(

I've heard many good things about the razer. I have a MX510 right now, but I'd love to hear some comparisons between the two.

not to bad of a deal.. i know a place that is selling them for 40.99 + shipping :)

waiting for mine to ship tho

Placed my order tru Amazon. With free shipping estimated time of delivery is July 18 to 20? (today being the 8th) Call me pessimist but for some reason I have this impending feeling that I'm not going to get it at all. Don't ask me why...really.

I hope I get it because the mouse ROCKS! Thanks for the link.

I ordered mine July 1 & recieved it on July 6.

My delivery estimate was for July 11, 2005 - July 13, 2005 :)

I think they just over estimate just to be safe, you should get it within the week is my guess.

I heard there were issues with the mouse driver conflicting with other mice/keyboards? I have a MX Duo and would like to keep that installed and use this mouse at the same time. Anyone have conflicts with this?

JayD said:
I heard there were issues with the mouse driver conflicting with other mice/keyboards? I have a MX Duo and would like to keep that installed and use this mouse at the same time. Anyone have conflicts with this?

There is a review with good screenshots here. http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Articles&go=read&arc_id=31

One of the screenshots have a warning letter stating you should remove any other mouse software. Shame...I wanted to use my Logiitech wireless that came with my diNovo keyboard/mouse set.

Well I ordered one so I guess I'll just uninstall my MX Duo drivers and hope everything runs smoothly.

im using my razor without their drivers, adn stil ahve my wireless logitech installed when i dont wanna worry about a dam cable:p

Just got a 15 buck gift certificate for some survey i filled out a long time ago, couldnt help but combine it with this

Items: $42.99
Shipping & Handling: $5.58
Super Saver Discount: -$5.58

Total Before Tax: $42.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $42.99
Gift Certificates: -$15.00

Order Total: $27.99

Damn good deal and free shipping, bout time i got myself a new mouse

DreamTwister said:
Item Name SubTotal
1 Razer USA Diamondback Game Mouse Plasma model RZ-1600P 40.99
Subtotal: 40.99
Shipping: 8.58 (Standard 5-7 days)
Total: 49.57

:( Shipping hurts the deal a bit. Still like the original one. Free shipping.

very true.. but i bought a siatek eclipse keyboard for 37 with it so shipping didnt matter much ;)

I payed 60 for my straight from the president of the company thursday afternoon at CPL. SOB! Oh well I love the damn thing and I got it instantly =D GREAT MOUSE! If you play with a high sense now expect to drop it down some.

This mouse looks great! I read one of the reviews on Amazon, and they said that it was a sea-foam/auqa color LED. This thing looks like it is blue. Like the blue of a blue LED fan. Which is it?

Compared to a Microsoft Optical Wheel mouse, how much better is this mouse?

400+whpwrx said:
very true.. but i bought a siatek eclipse keyboard for 37 with it so shipping didnt matter much ;)

You whore! That was the same setup I was going for! :D

I think this mouse and the saitek keyboard is the most elegant way to go. I got mine recently and love everything from it. It's a little plain on the features but who cares about shutting off the computer or opening Outlook from some wierd media button? This IS the gamer's keyboard for sure! Can't wait for my mouse to arrive!

FlipperBizkut said:
This mouse looks great! I read one of the reviews on Amazon, and they said that it was a sea-foam/auqa color LED. This thing looks like it is blue. Like the blue of a blue LED fan. Which is it?

Compared to a Microsoft Optical Wheel mouse, how much better is this mouse?

Definately blue. I got mine the other day. I love it :D

There are 2 standard (so far as I can tell) blue LEDs inside a clear case, one under the translucent scroll wheel, and one further back, under the two buttons. They display the same color as any other blue LED I have ever seen.

Back