Razer mice suck.

bexamous

[H]ard|Gawd
Ever since laser mice have been out I'll buy any damn mouse that comes out and looks nice. Explorer v1.0 v2.0 v3.0, Logitech MX700 MX1000, the Dual Laser Logi, Razer Diamondback and Copperhead, actually theres others but I can't think of their names offhand. All the corded Logitech mice blend together sorta, I forget which I had.

Anyways worst mice? Anything made by Razer. These things are designed to fail.

I've had 3 Diamondbacks and one Copperhead all are exactly the same, eventually they start to flicker on an off during which time the mouse cursor is stuck. Its as though you unpluged the mouse and pluged it in real fast, only in <.1 seconds. The LED flickers off and back on but then it takes the OS 2 seconds or so to initialize the mouse.

This is on any USB port on any motherboard with 2-3 OSes at least over time. I even took all the broken ones to work and used them while testing systems and the problem follows the mouse. Hah and actually one of the mice was working for a few days without breaking so I gave it to a co-worker who didn't believe me it was broke... he had it for another day before it started flickering on and off again.

Don't even get me started on their Boomslang 2000s, no one owned just one of those. LOL Actually I did only have one, because I switched to Microsoft's first Explorer mouse soon as it broke. Other people I played online with however-- I know one guy who ended up with 4 of them.

Now I get to look for a new mouse for my main system, once again.

Not going to be a Razer :(

Back