Razer Salmosa on woot $13.00

Dammit. I just bought one 4 days ago from Amazon for 2.5 times that price.

For those wondering, it's great, but VERY small (I have man hands :p). I'm a long time Diamondback user, but I got used to this.

I'm contemplating returning the one I've already got to get 2 or 3 at this price...

I've always used a ball mouse from the beggining, never used a Lazer mouse, I've been using a Dell ball mouse for over 3 or 4 years, I never liked Lazer mouses, until I finally decided to get a Razer Salmosa and a SteelSeries pad, and dude these two make an incredible team. I'm impressed, they're so hot. <33

GET YOURS NOW@#!#!@#!@$@#$@#

I have a Razer Diamondback, how does it compare?

I currently use a Diamondback but have used a Salmosa in the past.

It's a good mouse, just 'feels' smaller than the diamondback to me. The dpi switches are on the bottom, which is just wierd, but it's still a good mouse to hvae as a backup.

Looks like a nice backup mouse. I'm in for one.

Nice post for those of us who don't check woot daily but frequent here.

Nice price. Going to grab one. Should be a good alternative if my Krait fails.

As for the lack of side buttons, I haven't felt the need for them since I've stopped playing WoW(or MMO's in general for that matter). Not sure what I'd use them for in an FPS or RTS.

My two got here yesterday.

Appears these were meant for South Korea.

1.) Starcraft player on the box.

2.) Manual is exclusively in korean.

I was thinking it might be the asian version of the mouse, but I dug up some info.

- My mouse buttons squeak a little too, might contact Razer to see about a replacement
- This is definitely NOT the Asian smaller version. I'd say this was either packaged wrong or is leftovers of the initial Asian version that was larger like the North American version until they realized they needed to make a smaller one for the Asians. Hence, the reason why the manual is in Korean and it is CHEAP!

My first salmosa (from one of the first batches) had a lot of squeaking problems, so I RMA'd it and got one that does not squeak.

If you like the Salmosa, upgrade to Abyssus, as it improves upon the Salmosa in almost every category.

For those complaining about side buttons... they just don't work on small mice.

Back