Re village

Pivo504

2[H]4U
Debating on getting this game bc its finally cheap enough to consider... Is it really that good of a game? I keep hearing mixed reviews some say it's awesome as steam rated it 10/10 but those you tube reviewers that do skits rated it a 7...don't really have time for mediocre games anymore..

I bought it at full price and maybe only played through one third of it. There was too much aimless wandering mixed with instant death if you go off the intended path. Many people like it, though.

You should get a better idea of that from any reviews you've already than from anyone's subjective idea here.

Personally I enjoyed it pretty well and played through it a few times and the Mercenaries mode is pretty fun as well. It's worth $30 or less easily, I think.

I bought it at full price and maybe only played through one third of it. There was too much aimless wandering mixed with instant death if you go off the intended path. Many people like it, though.
That's what I'm afraid of... I hate when I buy a game and don't like it no matter how cheap or expensive it was...

I really enjoyed this game, if it is being sold for a deal then it won't be a major loss especially in the age of back log...

I started it, but then decided to play the preceding games in the series to get the full experience. Still on that but i figure i'll get to this game eventually. :)

I started it, but then decided to play the preceding games in the series to get the full experience. Still on that but i figure i'll get to this game eventually. :)
Def play RE2 remake.. That was my favorite

Back