Rebuilt/Upgraded my Corkboard PC

what the heck do you do for a living?
As illuminate already pointed out I work for MS.

A little more detail.
I'm part of a team that manages several large automation labs. We have nearly 6000 machines running automated testing 24x7. I mainly focus on service support and implementation for the backend of the automation system. I'm also responsible for all of our team's hardware purchasing and internal services on boarding.

I'm not a developer, tester, or a Program manager. I don't even directly work on any shipping products. The work I do provides the infrastructure that helps ensure that products are developed and tested efficiently.

Basically I get to play with lots cool new hardware while keeping the system running. I've been full time with MS for nearly a decade and contracted for 1½ years before that. I could have never dreamed of getting a job this fun.

As illuminate already pointed out I work for MS.

A little more detail.
I'm part of a team that manages several large automation labs. We have nearly 6000 machines running automated testing 24x7. I mainly focus on service support and implementation for the backend of the automation system. I'm also responsible for all of our team's hardware purchasing and internal services on boarding.

I'm not a developer, tester, or a Program manager. I don't even directly work on any shipping products. The work I do provides the infrastructure that helps ensure that products are developed and tested efficiently.

Basically I get to play with lots cool new hardware while keeping the system running. I've been full time with MS for nearly a decade and contracted for 1½ years before that. I could have never dreamed of getting a job this fun.

That's incredible. Looks like a TON of fun!! :D

Back