rechargeable keyboard and mouse

KSNIPPY

Limp Gawd
im lookin for a good wireless rechargeable keyboard and mouse. i really dont want to have to deal with batteries in a mouse and keyboard. ive looked around a bit but i can hardly find any rechargeable wireless keyboards...anybody have any recommendations?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=dinovo&cid=14277205994689723522&scoring=p#ps-sellers

Dinovo Edge is a rechargeable keyboard. Its expensive but it's sleek and it's got some good reviews.
My wife just bought one and she is a cheapskate, so they must have said some really nice things about it.

Don't know about the mouse. That keyboard has a "mouse" on it and its for our entertainment system so we thought that was a great idea so we only have to track down the easily findable keyboard. :D

Good luck!

yep, i saw that one. it looks like an awesome keyboard but ill say its pretty far out of my price range, especailly once i get a mouse. i may just have to stick with a wired keyboard and just get a seperate rechargeable mouse. i dont get why they dont make more rechargeable keyboards and mice...batteries are just more to deal with and..i dunno...old tech lol

I'm using a G7 Cordless Laser mouse, with rechargable battery packs. Had it for about a year, and totally love it. No problems whatsoever, and I got it for 20 bucks at best buy (was on clearance)

I'm using a G7 Cordless Laser mouse, with rechargable battery packs. Had it for about a year, and totally love it. No problems whatsoever, and I got it for 20 bucks at best buy (was on clearance)

grrr i wanna come across a deal like that!

I've had my G7 for 3 years or so, and I absolutely love it. I recently picked up another one cheap because my current one is just about to give up the ghost on me. I looked hard for another rechargeable mouse that had the same features but I couldn't find anything.

I highly recommend the wireless entertainment desktop 8000. It's a little pricey - but it never dies, is backlight and has 4 USB ports which come in very handy.

Theres the Logitech diNovo Edge 2 as someone else said, to pricey for me as well to spend on just a keyboard/touchpad set up. But it has a $50 MIR right now at the egg, but still comes in at 97 bucks (Free Shipping Promo Code: EMCAKCDAE).

Back