Recommend a mobile cart

Biggrich76

Limp Gawd
Looking for something that is sturdy and will not tilt/bend/tip with my Inspiron Dell 1720, which is a heavy laptop.

Also, the smaller mousing surface needs to tilt as well as the main laptop surface.

I've done quite a bit of research and most reviews state the carts are flimsy, not sturdy. Looking for someone with first hand experience with one that will fit my bill. Price is not really an issue.

The image below is just a sample, so people know what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance.

315FaptZ5ML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Is there something similar for... say you're sitting on a couch. You have this thing, sorta "slide in" underneath the couch, and offer you a surface right over your lap. So you can put your laptop and a mouse on this table, rather than on your lap.

LOL, I should have been more clear when I said price was not an issue. Not really willing to spend $600+ on the thing. I was hoping for more like $100. Sorry for not specifying. :cool:

Is there something similar for... say you're sitting on a couch. You have this thing, sorta "slide in" underneath the couch, and offer you a surface right over your lap. So you can put your laptop and a mouse on this table, rather than on your lap.

The cart pictured above will do that (depending upon how much clearance you have under your couch). Most of them are height adjustable as well, so you can use them both in a living room setting or a bedroom.

Last edited:
Back