recommend me a good all in one kit

So I'm trying to put together a new system, and I have this old case I had lying around that was going to eventually be a water cooled system before I lost interest about 5 years ago, lol.

Basically the case is all set up for a top mounted rad with pre cut holes for 3 120mm fans.

I'm not going to be doing any overclocking with this, it's just the only case I have, and it happens to be set up for watercooling, and I prefer the quietness of watercooled, so I mean I don't need anything uber god like. Just something easy to install that will fit that set up and get the job of cooling done.

This one immediately came to mind, but having been out of the game for years, I have no idea if it's any good....

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...oduct_info&cPath=59_202_972&products_id=30281

Maybe a kit isn't even the way to go, maybe it would be better to just buy the rad and pump separately? Maybe I could get away with getting all I need a bit cheaper that way.

Any help here would be appreciated :)

If you're not going to OC, just get the RS240 version of the kit you linked. Also, use a fan controller to get it even quieter.

Well the 240 is for a dual 120mm fan rad setup, and my case is set up for a triple. Is this a reuptable company, I've never heard of them before?

Oh, good point, haha. Might as well go with the RS360 kit then.

Also, yes, XSPC is indeed a quality company as the above poster mentioned.

Water don't always equal quiet. Especially if you got a small radiated area

Let us know how it turns out. Those kits are generally pretty good, since they use solid parts. Not like the horrendous Thermaltake all in one kits that plagued the market a few years ago.

Back