Recommend places to buy my water cooling stuff?

Ravynmagi

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm going to build my first water cooling setup and believe I'm now ready to buy my parts. And this would be them..

D-Tek Fuzion 2 CPU block
D-Tek 1/2 IN G1/4 barbs (one pair)
Swiftech MCR-320 radiator
Swiftech MCP-655 pump
Swiftech Micro reservoir
Masterkleer 7/16 ID 10ft tubing
PT Nuke biocide
DangerDen fill syringe

I'm only getting one pair of barbs because it seems only the radiator doesn't come with any.

I can find all this stuff on NCIXUS.com and of the small number of sites I'm able to find all these parts on it seems NCIXUS.com by far has the best prices. But they are out of stock on the CPU block and reservoir (been waiting 4 days an still OOS).

I would prefer to do all my shopping at one place, but I guess I could just order the reservoir and CPU block at jab-tech.com.

I had looked at frozencpu.com and petrastechshop.com but some of the items in my list were pretty pricey over there. Crazypc.com for some odd reason I can't get to load up fully (seems to take forever). Any other places I should be looking at that might have all these parts? Preferably something that if I ordered this afternoon or weekend could have the parts delivered by next Friday?

Petra's is my choice, unless they're out of stock which happens a lot on the popular stuff.

newegg's got unbeatable prices on swiftech stuff if they have it in stock, i just check nothing left..

i suggest jab-tech or petrastech both great shops to order from

Petra's is my choice, unless they're out of stock which happens a lot on the popular stuff.

+1 IMHO Petra's is the best shop for anything concerning H2O coolin' :D
(they ain't too shabby in the fan department either, genuine Yate Loons ;) )

petrastechshop

petrastechshop

and petrastechshop.

Unrivaled support, awesome group of people, and you get a free pen along with a handwritten thankyou with every purchase!

Petra's Tech Shop or Frozen CPU if Petra does not have what I want. Frozen CPU has a good selection,good service,but their price's are higher

SidewinderComputers

Gary @ SidewinderComputers is a pleasure to do business with.

His pricing is consistently below Petra's. His shipping $$$ is unbeatable.

But Gary is hands down, the undisputed "KING of TYGON" ...

Tell him Red sent you...

I second Sidewinders!!

NCIX is lower priced, but not really once you pay the 20+ in shiping for single items

And yes, if you want Tygon get it at Sidewinders 7/16" is $1.95 a Ft.

Moddersmart is also decent, but dont have many items, some hard to find though

SVC.com is also decent

i have to say performance -pcs's. But like an earlier poster said im east coast so shipping is cheaper. I havent ordered from petras yet but im sure its great service. I always go with the best price. and until performance pcs does me wrong they will prolly get my buisness.

jab-tech.com
frozencpu.com
SVC.com

Those are the 3 places I used when I put my loop together.

www.petrastechshop.com <----King for everything. Fans are great!

I've also used FrozenCPU.com (got a terrible plastic reservoir from them, unlikely I'd use them again), Jab-Tech.com (great for fans and tubing), SidewinderComputers.com (good for most everything), and Swiftnets.com (Is that their site? O well, talking about Swiftech's actual site, it's pretty good).

^^I'd recommend all those places except FrozenCPU. Especially PTS.

@ Russ

Which Res did you get that was bad at Frozen?, just asking because I had been lookin at a few and would hate to grab one that sucked

SidewinderComputers

Gary @ SidewinderComputers is a pleasure to do business with.

His pricing is consistently below Petra's. His shipping $$$ is unbeatable.

But Gary is hands down, the undisputed "KING of TYGON" ...

Tell him Red sent you...

^^^^ditto

thought it was pretty nice when I got a christmas card from Gary & Remy :)

Yep, the pricing on the US site is a little bit cheaper to compete with the US dealers because we don't have the kind of shipping rates into the US that they have. In the end it's supposed to come out about even.

That said, we have the FuZion v2 in stock now and you can always use a T-line. We have a variety of colours now in addition to black and white poly.

I would recommend FrozenCPU too, but they are usualy more expensive than other stores. Also performance-pcs has been very good with my orders so far, and their sleeving jobs are top notch.

FrozenCPU is pretty awesome. Don't disregard a retailer because the product someone bought from them was faulty. That's pretty dumb.

Mark and the gang will take good care of you.

Petra's is also freeking excellent.

Frozen CPU are good people. Petras take the "customer relationship" award. Jab-Tech takes the price award... And performance-pcs get's the "large catalog, but potential fuckup" reward IMO :p.

www.petrastechshop.com <----King for everything. Fans are great!

I've also used FrozenCPU.com (got a terrible plastic reservoir from them, unlikely I'd use them again), Jab-Tech.com (great for fans and tubing), SidewinderComputers.com (good for most everything), and Swiftnets.com (Is that their site? O well, talking about Swiftech's actual site, it's pretty good).

^^I'd recommend all those places except FrozenCPU. Especially PTS.

I got 2 Swiftech MCRES-MICRO reservoir from FrozenCPU and had no problems with either one. What Reservior did you get? At the time I brought them from FrozenCPU they also had one of the best prices on the Swiftech Reservior, it was $14.95 USD and it is still at that price..

FrozenCPU for me as they aways have things in stock. Petra's is good but typically limited on inventory.

Explain the refs to performance-pcs? :confused: They've always done me well...... Like jab-tech too.

Don't want to get into one of the cases here, because I agreed not to... But, other than that incident... A package was sent to me, even though I canceled my order with the owner himself. It was shipped, I was still billed for the package, since I couldn't return it (it was dropped off at my door, they didn't pay for signature confirm.), after talking to the owner himself, who actually advised that I'd have to send it back at my own cost (I'm in Canada), foot the import fees, and he'd give me a rebate minus restocking fee. On their error.

Hah, no.

I've had 3 good experiences with them. 2 bad ones... Really bad ones.

I've had great luck with Petra's too. Actually if you are in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley they are located in San Jose, and you can visit them in person. Chatted with them for a while when I visitied. They are really informative, and very honest about what they sell. The guy there actually knew I didn't need ramsinks for my HD2900 when using it with a water block. They also allow you to return stuff if you don't end up using it.

I've used frozencpu and performance-pcs, mostly for odd stuff like pin headers, mosfet heatsinks, and molex connectors. I did just get a matrix orbital LCD w/fan controller from performance, because they had the best price out of any of the others (for the particular model I wanted). I'm east coast so the shipping is quick and reasonable. Of course nobody beats The Egg on stuff that ships from Edison - I order ground and get it the next day. Sometimes The Egg has Koolance barbs, even when Koolance is out of stock, but since you only need two... ;)

I live on the East Coast.......

So I use FrozenCpu when I need something fast, get it in one day. Prices are a bit high and they don't always have exactly what I want.....but service is top notch.

Mostly, I use Performance-PCs.....I have never had a problem with them and I've bought a bunch of stuff, including two customized cases......prices are always very good and they have an incredible inventory. I buy almost all of my watercooling stuff from them, except I like Frozen's cheap tubing better. If it isn't a CPU,memory,MB or GPU it came from Performance......even bought my PSUs from them.

Explain the refs to performance-pcs? :confused: They've always done me well...... Like jab-tech too.

performance-pcs is good as long as they dont screw up.My last orders i recieved from them had missing items,wrong items and mediocre sleeving job.After 2 weeks of arguing with their customer service i had to ship the wrong items back.I had to pay for shipping and packaging.After another two weeks i had my so called replacement ....wrong item again and missing... again arguing with customer service,... finally i gave up because it was not worse it to spent more money and time on.
Why do I have to pay for when they screw up.
And their so called customer service doesnt have any idea of the items they carry.
I never gonna order from them again and i will never recommend them again.

Just got my stuff through Jab-Tech. AWESOME! Super fast. Good prices. Everything came as expected. Super quick (did I say that yet?)

:D

Petra's shop ranks up there at #1. Best customer service I've had with WC gear.
Frozen CPU is good for Bitspower barbs and what not.
Performance-PCs is good, but its hit or miss on how fast they ship out your order
CrazyPC seem to take forever to get things in stock.

Petra's Hands down....The service is quality and they like to stock with Performance/reliability in mind...Call em youll see....Or pay em a Visit if your ever in the SantaClara/SanJose area..

P.S. if you dont see it on thier site call em you never know.

Back