Refurb Deathadder 3500 for $25

i bought an original deathadder in 2007. when the scroll wheel stopped functioning 3 and half years later i shopped around a bit and tried out some other options. ended up coming back to the deathadder. not a better mouse on the market imo.

I actually use one of these, refurbed by god knows, and it is a pretty alright mouse. Doesn't have the feel of say an MX518, but then again my MX518 broke and had uneven feet. Razer products feel a bit cheap. It isn't weighted as well as some of the Logitech products.

i got my first razer product and i must say, I was not impressed at all with razer. Also their sent is way harder to adjust compared to microsoft and logitech.

Probably better off spending $40 for this. (Although it does say $46 now -- it was advertised earlier at $40... hrmm.. it is listed on Slickdeals at $40...)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I got a deathadder from someone in the FS/FT forum recently and like it a lot.

Maybe I'm weird, but I don't like a heavy mouse. I've had a couple mice with adjustable weights...my adjustment is to take all that crap out. The soft-touch matte plastic of the deathadder provides a comfortable grip, though I can't speak to longevity since I just got it recently. Not a fan of slippery smooth plastic mouse bodies.

Wish it had on-the-fly hardware DPI adjustment buttons though. I need pretty high sensitivity on my (4960x1600) desktop, but like a bit less sensitivity in games.

Owned one for a while now, almost perfect mouse for me, besides the horribly annoying intermittent double click accidental register issue. Really annoying but happens to me for a couple hours once every couple of weeks. Somewhat common issueafro 1+ year owners from what I hear, but I still prefer it to most everything out there despite accidentally buying items in league I only wanted to click and buying so much unintentional crap on auction houses in random games.

Be very careful if you're browsing expensive stores or games with no "are you sure" warnings, lol.

Anyway at this price, in for a couple!

Owned one for a while now, almost perfect mouse for me, besides the horribly annoying intermittent double click accidental register issue. Really annoying but happens to me for a couple hours once every couple of weeks. Somewhat common issueafro 1+ year owners from what I hear, but I still prefer it to most everything out there despite accidentally buying items in league I only wanted to click and buying so much unintentional crap on auction houses in random games.

Be very careful if you're browsing expensive stores or games with no "are you sure" warnings, lol.

Anyway at this price, in for a couple!

yeah i accidentally bought two Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4's doing that. gahh! guess one will have to go on CL.

Back