relay kit for AC water pump

azn_bboy07

n00b
hi folks, i just got a small question about this relay kit (http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=201&products_id=2583)
base on the spec sheet, it said "On board relay controlled by PCI Bus", so does it mean i has to be placed it on a pci slot of the mobo? also does it use the mobo power or the power supply mobo? can i use it on one of my spare pci-express slot for vga card?
btw: is anyone using this product?
appriciate for any answer
cheers and gob bless ya all

It's hard to tell where the power comes from since there are no pics of the back of the card.
PCIE and PCI aren't slot or electrically compatible, so either way I don't think you can't put it in a PCI-E slot.

I have this, and it works great.

thanx of ur early reply. i love to get ur one but it supports 100v only. I live in australia and they use 220v so i thikn i cant use it after all. howeve i can get the sunbeam from japan for free so i jsut wonder do i have to use the pci slot. i think just clik on the image of taht website then u can see those larger pics of that product. can anyone comfirm this?
cheers

no visible contact pins on the thing protruding from the back that's supposed to fit in a PCI slot... so it probably draws mobo power from somewhere else, and probably requires screwing around with some PSU cables, judging by the little green plug thingy on top of the card...

Looks about the same as mine. The green wire connector is for the 110 AC power to pump. It has 2 connects on back of card on the pci interface that when power is applied to pci bus it powers the relay which allows ac power to the pump running off the green wire block. Now the pic they show has on the outside of card the ac power in plug and switch but no 12 volt fan plug.

hey guys, it does come with a molex plug. if u look close at the pcb, it does come with a 2 pin connector (like those on the vga fan cooler pin which is 2 pins). however i'm no tso sure if this one require a pci slot in order to work or i can use it with out a pci slot. i cant see any lines or the contact pins on the slot, so i'm not so sure about how can it draw power from the slot or mobo. this is another webpage that i found about this product http://www.pcbulb.com/index.php?mai...ath=34&zenid=accada91193f5c4beea2b67239f96132
i did see how they attach the molex pin on the realy but i cant find the image yet,
cheers

Back