Retrieving your saved wireless network key from Wireless zero config

MooCow

[H]F Junkie
Well I'm trying to switch over from Windows Wireless zero config to my Intel Proset wireless application and I'm wondering if I can somehow retrieve the network key saved in Wireless zero config? No I'm not trying to be malicious in anyway, its just that the network key that I thought I had remembered is not working in the Intel Proset wireless config, it won't connect and I want to make sure I have the password right, as it seems that the last thing I could point the finger to is WPA-TKIP is configured on my wireless router and the authentication type is not the same in Intel Proset.. but it is set. So to get to the point, I need a way, possibly an application that can retrieve my wireless key locally... this is for convience sake, again, I'm not trying cause network abuse.

I was about to mention that, I tried it before but no result. But I'll give it a try again, now.

also, why not just log in to the router on a wired connection?

I can do that on another PC, and I can change the key if I want to, but then I'd have to change the keys with the other wireless PC's around and I'm not about to do that just yet...

Back