Return of the 600 POINT WU!!!

8fingers

Limp Gawd
and there was much rejoicing. i awoke to see my PPD for the home farm go from 500 to 950 because i picked up 3 600 pointers overnight. hooray!

Agreed. I have 7 of them at the moment. about 75-100 PPD (each) better than what I've been getting lately.

Nice, hope I pick some up soon. While the 80-120 pointers make for a more consistent effort, a biggie is always welcome.

Now if only I can find one of those 1000+ pointers I got a few months back. :)

i almost forgot about the days when all i would get were 600 pointers, hope i get some soon :cool:

How can I tell how much my unit I am working on is worth? I dont have EM3 installed all I know is the name

p2052_abeta_4mer
p1862_Myosin6_PT_US_TIP3P_bbox

is there a place I can go to find how much these two are worth?

I've got four of those 1862s folding in the visible garden @ 535 points each, plus two 2414s @ 600 points each, and an 1811 @ 512 points (and some smaller WUs). The not-visible garden must also be crunching big ones as WU production today is down. These big ones are going to take a while so today's production is looking weak. A couple days from now, things should look up. :)

*Holds up monday morning coffee to 600 pointers*

Nice, the work pc here has 2409 on the prescott cooker, about 34ish mins a frame! Tasty :D

I just knocked out a 512 pointer, I have a 396 pointed running right now along with a smaller WU on my one and only folding machine.

I can't wait to get a couple 3800+ based boxes up and running, not to mention GPU folding.

well, so much for machines tending to return to the server that handed out their prior WU. my first 600 pointer got replaced with a 176 pointer. somehow, it's just not as special...

Looks like I've already returned one of these, and am working on another now. It's using 107MB so is quite the memory hog but I guess that's why these get the bonus points and better ppd.

The second core of my Opty is chewing on a 2409 right now. According to YURT I had a 600pt 2414 go through that netted me 313ppd, and two 600pt 1164s go through a while ago that were 312ppd. Very tasty. :)

Although apparently my Opteron's best ppd was from a 364pt 1478 that netted 480ppd....

Back