Reverse ATX case suggestions?

BoogerB

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a few suggestions on reverse atx style cases. I like the look and style and think it would be a nice foundation for my "new" build that is residing in my old Coolermaster Wavemaster. I've looked around online, but since it's been a while since I was very active I've lost some bookmarks and places have come and gone.

I've seen the Lian Li V1200, but I'm not so sure about the mesh holes, and the Silverstone TJ-07, but I'm not sure about its air-cooled abilities.
(Yes I do know the TJ-07 is standard, but the modification to flip the tray is fairly easy it seems)

I *may* go liquid cooling later on but as of now I'd like to stay air cooled as I have little knowledge of liquid cooling at this time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I will say I have used the setup in my last couple cases, and like it. My first was a Stacker ATC110 (???- the original with dual PSU slots), and in my AeroCool Masstige, which I am currently running. The Masstige is really simple for decent air cooling, but I'm sure there are cheaper/better alternatives. The fit/finish on mine was a bit ragged, especially if you are looking at Silverstone and Lian Li.

Back