RIAA Pretrial to be Broadcast over Internet

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
We’ve been telling you about Harvard professor Charles Nesson and his fight with the RIAA. He was granted his request to have the pretrial proceedings broadcast over the Internet on January 22. Clear your calendar cuz this should be interesting.

The internet feed will be provided by Courtroom View Network and will be funneled to the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School, which will broadcast the hearing live. Trial in the case is scheduled for March 30. Cameras have only been granted for the Jan. 22 hearing.

Oh nelly. The internet is possibly the worst place to seed these kinds of political opinions. Some truths learned through existing in a global scope simulacra where you cannot filter your peers is that democracy fails and segregation is a must.

Good luck Mr. Nesson and Students, damn RIAA bastages. That's pretty cool though for his students, what an awesome way to learn.

I will be either watching live OR downloading it. What's the betting the RIAA find a way to put a block on it either by finding a judge that is willing to stop it or use other means to DOS the service.

I will be either watching live OR downloading it. What's the betting the RIAA find a way to put a block on it either by finding a judge that is willing to stop it or use other means to DOS the service.

RIAA using a DOS attack would be epic!

Back